Views: 13673|Replies: 24

CNN apologize for “the most disgusting food” [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-7-9 21:31:33 |Display all floors
Cable News Network (CNN) has named the world's top ten disgusting food, preserved eggs, traditional Chinese food as the first. This egg prices triggered strong protests from China. CNN yesterday on was named the most disgusting food preserved eggs to apologize.

U.S. CNN Go to this inscription file editor Andrew said in a statement: 'For any offense caused by this intention, we express our sincere apologies and we welcome and encourage any feedback for the article.'

He also said that 'food is just iReporter each selected their personal feelings ... ... does not represent the views of CNNGo or CNN.' He also said he liked to eat the egg, 'than in my favorite favorite restaurants in Hong Kong where to eat plus a sauce of ginger preserved eggs. '

CNN explains: the text appears all these kinds of food from around the World iReporter are provided to express their personal feelings for these foods. 'The article mentions several different foods, including preserved eggs - in Chinese Culture and global Gourmet's eyes, this is a delicacy. paper first mentioned egg, but this is not a list, should not be misunderstood as a kind of ranking. 'Accordingly,' CNNGo using figures only for clarity to the article, and does not mean that the food order. '

China's egg business for Health food Co., Ltd. Hubei Shendan 3,000 employees and friends who protest, the United States told CNN: 'This is not our intention. Let us once again to clarify. The intention of this article is not meant to offend in any form Anyone - whether you like preserved eggs, do not like preserved eggs, are preserved egg manufacturers or related industry personnel, we have no intention to offend the Chinese culture. '
%CB%C9%BB%A8%B5%B0500x375--22922787.jpg
2106702_122441015474_2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-9 22:30:20 |Display all floors
I like to eat Pi Dan. (preserved egg)
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-10 09:28:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-7-9 22:30
I like to eat Pi Dan. (preserved egg)

Me too. How do you like them cooked?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-10 18:24:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-7-9 21:31
Cable News Network (CNN) has named the world's top ten disgusting food, preserved eggs, traditional Chinese food as the first. This egg prices triggered strong protests from China. CNN yesterday on ...

I too agree with CNN unfortunately. I'll become ill whenever I eat one of those eggs. My family love it though :)
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-7-11 16:41:40 |Display all floors
I LIKE IT BUT GOOD ONE.SOMETIME WE WERE SO AWFUL THAT PRESERVATION FAULT PROVIDE ROTTEN ONE.WE REFUSE TO TAKE IT.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-11 16:47:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-7-11 16:41
I LIKE IT BUT GOOD ONE.SOMETIME WE WERE SO AWFUL THAT PRESERVATION FAULT PROVIDE ROTTEN ONE.WE REFUSE TO TAKE IT.

Nobody likes Rotten ones

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-11 18:53:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DSseeing at 2011-7-9 21:31
Cable News Network (CNN) has named the world's top ten disgusting food, preserved eggs, traditional Chinese food as the first. This egg prices triggered strong protests from China. CNN yesterday on ...

I like this food.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.