Views: 2842|Replies: 6

My client is coming to our company this week [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-6 00:10:39 |Display all floors
One of my client from Uk is coming to my company this week.Hope everything will go on well.It is quite a long time not speakng English nor listening to native English.Kind of nervousThis is not my first time to show foreigner our company.But this time is more nervous…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-6 10:46:26 |Display all floors

no enough? Jerk

Originally posted by ritana at 2011-7-6 00:10
One of my client from Uk is coming to my company this week.Hope everything will go on well.It is quite a long time not speakng English nor listening to native English.Kind of nervousThis is not m ...
in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-6 10:55:14 |Display all floors
One of my client from Uk is coming to my company this week.Hope everything will go on well.It is quite a long time not speakng English nor listening to native English.Kind of nervousThis is not m ...

You don't need to be nervous, after all we talk a foreign language even not very fluently but we could let them understand. But if you want them to speak Chinese, It would be a big try for them.
So be confident and everything will be fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-6 11:43:06 |Display all floors

nice teamwork/supportor

Originally posted by desperado123 at 2011-7-6 10:55

You don't need to be nervous, after all we talk a foreign language even not very fluently but we could let them understand. But if you want them to speak Chinese, It would be a big try for them.  ...

in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-11 03:39:53 |Display all floors

Its insane the way you try to get symphaty here

First, if its true that you have a company or work for a company with that stupid behavior any deal with any client will be a disgrace

Second, as I know this is one of your tons of bull sh1its what is your goal? email adds, phone numbers of foreigners here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-11 22:32:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ritana at 2011-7-5 11:10

So, how did it go?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-12 00:40:50 |Display all floors

ghosty,you are wise

Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-7-11 03:39

First, if its true that you have a company or work for a company with that stupid behavior any deal with any client will be a disgrace

Second, as I know this is one of your tons of bull sh ...

in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.