Author: 468259058

How many CPC members in our forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-2 21:36:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-7-2 21:33

Would they take a bribe ?    It would be novel taking an Englishman into the fold as a convert, yes ?

I don't know about converts, but you can try the Australian faggot clubs.
They usually have no qualm in accepting convicts.     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-2 21:38:17 |Display all floors
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-2 22:12:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2011-7-2 20:57
Unlikely, most everyone's a foreigner, even the most strident comrades :)
Just noticed that 15 foreigners have been Party members in the past but the last joined in 1964. (If my info is correct) ...

I double checked the relevant information through Baidu search just now.

Before 1949,  Many foreigners had joined CPC.

For example:
Hong Shui, a Vietnamese citizen, joined CPC at 1926. That time Vietnam was a French colony. Later He got the rank "a major general" from Mao's China in 1995 and also got the rank "a major general" from North Vietnamese government.

(1922-07~1940-03
Communist Party of China (CPC) was not an independent organization but a sub-organization under the leadership of International Communist Union. )

After 1956, owning Chinese citizenship was one of basic qualifications to join CPC.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-7-2 10:28 PM ]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-2 22:27:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Truth_update at 2011-7-2 21:13
?

Why would any CPC members want to reveal their identity to a gweilo faggot like you?

Are you in the recruitment drive for your gangster CIA master?
I suggest you don't waste your time boy, you'll get no where here.
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-6-26 20:45
On mid May, one party members shared a "joke" from microblog in a meeting. One university graduate attended a job interview. The manager asked her, are you a party member? That university graduate answered nervously, "There are still some of good people inside of the Party."

Later the local party organization held a discussion on Crisis of Belief. After discussion the Party members decided the theme of this round of discussion. The theme was "no matter when, no matter where, tell others we are party members." Under the current situation, many party members are subjectively cold to their own party's identities; many party members prefer to hide their party's identities in the discussion about some sensitive topics."

h ttp://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?gid=2&tid=704621&extra=page%3D2

Just a test!

How many CPC members would like to hide their party's identities?
How many CPC members would show their party's identities?

Crisis of Belief, a delusion or the reality among many of the 80 million CPC members in mainland China?

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-7-2 10:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-2 22:35:45 |Display all floors
Get lost pervert!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-3 07:03:31 |Display all floors

Most of CPC memembers are distingusiehd Chinese

Actually I do think most of present CPC members are the excellent one in most industries.

Is Hu Jintao one of the best one?

Hu Jintao got one of the best education and made one of the important achievements among his peers.
So Deng Xiaoping and many other CPC leaders judged Hu and chose Hu.

In general, from my experience, most CPC members around us performed their studies in school, performed their jobs at work, better in one area or several areas than their peers.   

many party members prefer to hide their party's identities in the discussion about some sensitive topics.

It's not a delusion, but a fact. We can go on a test in many Chinese forums, in many QQ groups.

Why?

Crisis of Belief?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-3 07:04:11 |Display all floors

Most of CPC memembers are distingusiehd Chinese

Actually I do think most of present CPC members are the excellent one in most industries.

Is Hu Jin-tao one of the best one?

Hu Jin-tao got one of the best education and made one of the important achievements among his peers.
So Deng Xiaoping and many other CPC leaders judged Hu and chose Hu.

In general, from my experience, most CPC members around us performed their studies in school, performed their jobs at work, better in one area or several areas than their peers.   

many party members prefer to hide their party's identities in the discussion about some sensitive topics.

It's not a delusion, but a fact. We can go on a test in many Chinese forums, in many QQ groups.

Why?

Crisis of Belief?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.