Author: ssnemesis

Human Rights Abuse - What the UK doesn't want you to know [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-25 00:59:58 |Display all floors

You have a choice

The traditional model in which the family looks after the elderly perhaps with the help of a care giver which is common in many Asian countries or you adopt the Western model of placing them in care homes.

Many surveys in the UK have shown that most elderly people wish to remain in their own homes as does my father. A right to privacy and family life are fundamental articles of human rights. In my fathers case he has stated he wishes to remain in his own home and I have the resources to look after him. The UK government has denied him of that right and have forced him to stay in a care home and are now seeking control of his assets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-25 01:00:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-6-25 00:34
We find that people in the UK who have faced up to iniquity and war time conditions ........

Are being robbed .........

And discarded ...........

By their very own system ......

Oh dear ...

oh, what does that possibly remind one of....

news.ifeng.com   /photo/hdsociety/detail_2011_01/10  /4206253_0.sh t ml

news.mop.com   /domestic/2121800.sh  tml

wow,

one get's home care paid from it, needed due to neglegting relatives,

one get's the excavator used to destroy his home,
and the prospect of a lot of money for the developer and a current official.....

- what a grattitude to a former soldier, indeed.

any further comment needed?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-25 01:03:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-6-25 00:47

Um....the obvious question - why aren't you providing the money needed for his care at home?  Or better yet, why aren't you providing the care at home?

guess he'd prefer the taxpayer to fully provide for care at home and then still inherit the assets in full.
anything else is just sooo unfair to him, or isn't it?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-25 01:09:24 |Display all floors

A very good question

Um....the obvious question - why aren't you providing the money needed for his care at home? Or better yet, why aren't you providing the care at home?

Because the State prevents me from doing so.

If I paid for the services he requires it means that both myself and my father can make our own choices and the State doesn't like that. The State would rather confiscate his money and spend it as they see fit. Their best interests may not be in the best interests of my father. I am sure you are all aware of Stateofficials using money that is supposed to be for the benefit of the people for their own ends and advancement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-25 01:10:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-6-25 01:03

guess he'd prefer the taxpayer to fully provide for care at home and then still inherit the assets in full.
anything else is just sooo unfair to him, or isn't it?

Not only unfair, but a human rights violation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-25 01:11:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-6-25 01:10

Not only unfair, but a human rights violation!

!!11!oneeleven!!1!!!
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-25 01:37:40 |Display all floors

Your quote not mine

guess he'd prefer the taxpayer to fully provide for care at home and then still inherit the assets in full. anything else is just sooo unfair to him, or isn't it?

Why not ask me instead of making a guess.

UK is bankrupt it can not afford state funded care for the elderly however it can afford aid to mineral rich African dictatorships or to fight 'the war on terror' orto over throw one regime that it supplied with arms with another regime to enable Western countries to make profits supplying more arms and building a nation ie Libya, Iraq etc.

My father paid taxes all his life and saved for his retirement now the bankrupt State wishes to raid his nest egg to fund its on tax take and to make profits for a private care home.

I have not asked British tax payers to support my father he has the assets to do so for himself. What I have asked for is his fundamental human rights to freedom, a home life and to live an independent life outside of State control.

Governments of any kind like to keep its citizens under control, laws and taxes are a convenient way of doing that. Its is self determination and personal freedom that they fear.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.