Author: 468259058

Today's Beijing: Oriental Venice [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-24 10:37:46 |Display all floors
I have been to Beijing several times, a day or several weeks each time.

Hahahaa..So I know Nearly nothing about Beijing.

But I know Beijingers are Mosquitoes. (Jokes among the former classmates)

++++++++++++++++++++++++
When I studied in university, We call our classmates from Beijing as Mosquitoes.
They grew up with drinking up the blood of the rest of Chinese.

Every Chinese need to pay his share of the taxes, less or more, to build the capital.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-24 10:48:43 |Display all floors
I lived upto end of 1993.This long 11 years of residenceship we didnt face such trouble.Just look at the no's of people increase last 20 years.So many new building cosuming water,disposing waste.The old drainage system cannot accomodate such load.The people living in 5th or 6th ring road may not facing this problem.A contineous rain also flooded Jianguomenwai diplomatic area in 90 and cleared off within two hours.All you need a perfect plan for next days.I personally observe the deep drainage system in Beijing .Its better than us.Reduce no's of people from city center.It may help.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-24 10:50:35 |Display all floors

1.jpg
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-24 11:01:58 |Display all floors
severe atmosphere condition i think, is one of the reason contributing to this problem, and the main reason , in my opinion, is the lack of through consideration of all kinds of compricate condition when designing the city's drain system. it need several sector's cooperation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-24 11:14:57 |Display all floors
some provinces were very  dry a month ago.now,a lots of places have been suffering such flooding,as chinese saying: drying die or flooding die

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-24 11:26:02 |Display all floors
oh,god!! the picture 3 ,between two legs of the women.what's hell this!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-24 11:27:16 |Display all floors
It was a sudden downpour around the evening rush hour.  Many vehicles and people were stuck on the road. What's the big fuss? The water receded three hours after the rain.  Actually I think the government did a great job this time.  The traffic resumed at an amazing speed in such situation.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.