Views: 2230|Replies: 10

One government official showed his dick in video chating [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-22 14:55:12 |Display all floors
Jouranlist: Director Liu, Good morning, We found some nake pics on the internet like yours. did you know that?

Official: I know that a few days ago.

Jouranlist: Are these pics true or fake?

Official: I reported that to Communist Party Commission of China.

Jouranlist: What did you report? Did you talk if these pics ture or fake?

Official: This question, you need to ask Communist Party Commission of China. I can't answer to you. You should ask Communist Party Commission of China.

Journalist: Though some posts were deleted, but your pics are still posting. Netizens think that it is first a personal behavior. Do you think you need to clarify anything?

Official: I reported it to government leaders. Government leaders instructed that the explanation need to be carried out through normal channel. Please understand.

Jouranlist: You said that we need to know through Communist Party Commission of China. But Many days after the pics posted on the internet, we didn't get any reply.

Official: I still hope that you know through Communist Party Commission of China. Please understand.

Journalist: Which Communist Party Commission of China does you mention? Is it Communist Party Commission of China in Baiyun district?

Official: My government leaders.

Journalist: The pics on the internet are not good for your reputation. Do you really want to explain nothing?

Official: I think We need to trust Communist Party Commission of China.

Journalist: When were these pics taken?

Official: I don't know the exact time.

Journalist: Where were these pics taken?

Official: I don't know the place.

Journalist: When did you know the pics on the internet?

Official: a few of days ago.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-6-22 03:17 PM ]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-22 14:59:34 |Display all floors
2011-06-20
source: a newspaper in Guangzhou
h ttp://w ww.jizhe.cc/news_view_167108.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-22 15:03:12 |Display all floors
It was obviously considered too insignificant to pursue.

Surprise, surprise :-)

Now where's my magnifying glass?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-22 15:05:34 |Display all floors
Local government leaders said, they didn't find any illegal actions made by that government official so far.

One local laywer said, If that government official attended a nake show to several people, he would break the law. If that government official only show naked body to one people, he wouldn't break any law.

One Communist party member of China said, that government official probably broke the discipline of Communist Party. Communist Party members need to be loyal to his/her wife/husband.

2011-06-21
Source: a newspaper in Guangzhou
h ttp://news.ifeng.com/gundong/detail_2011_06/21/7150179_0.shtml

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-22 15:13:27 |Display all floors
Explanation:
1. This government official probably Chu-level, or Fu-Chu-level.

2. In theory, Communist Party members are equal with ordinary Chinese before laws.

In practice, the police and government prosecutor department don't have the right to arrest Communist Party members first, especially high ranking Communist Party members.

Communist Pary discipline Commission have the rights to house arrest and investigate Communist Party members first.
If Party Discipline Commission found guilties of party members, it would transfer the party members to the police and government prosecutor department.
If Party Discipline Commission found nothing relate to party member, it would release the suspect directly.

3. That is to say, China is still an invisible law ruling society, not a visible law ruling society. Chinese laws and regulations are for ruling ordinary Chinese first, not ruling the Communist Party members.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-22 15:14:36 |Display all floors
Chances are, if he posts it online, there's pretty much guaranteed to be more than one person sees it. Do we know which website he posted it on? Was it on weibo?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-22 15:20:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-6-22 15:14
Chances are, if he posts it online, there's pretty much guaranteed to be more than one person sees it. Do we know which website he posted it on? Was it on weibo?

From the original news report, it was Weibo (microblog).

original news report refer to
h ttp://w ww.jizhe.cc/news_view_167108.html

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.