Author: DSseeing

Vietnam-China sea spat escalation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-14 12:42:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-6-14 12:21
No wonder China's brand of "patriotism" has such a bad image problem, considering what kinds of posters claim to be this country's most "loving" supporters!

-
LOL, only fools believe in their good images when they have murdered 200 thousand people in their bloody Christian wars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-14 14:21:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 00:30:52 |Display all floors
deleted post (reason: repeats of what I already posted)

[ Last edited by Honorable Q at 2011-6-15 04:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 00:32:58 |Display all floors

[ Last edited by Honorable Q at 2011-6-15 04:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 00:35:52 |Display all floors

[ Last edited by Honorable Q at 2011-6-15 04:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 00:36:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-6-14 13:14
58: Yes, only fools believe. But not all Christians are fools. Ca. 99.8% of them are smart and intelligent people that work honestly and hard and that contribute to a better world.

What about th ...

Haha. You claimed 99.8% of Christians are smart and intelligent people WHO (not that) work honestly and hard.  They contribute to a better world.

Where's your proof?  From Ancient Roman times to recent times, Christians attacked and insulted each other for having allegedly incorrect interpretations of the Bible. The Roman Catholic church has a long history of hypocrisy. The Church told people to avoid intimacy, but the Church has been having intimacy parties with children (including homos), hos/streetwalkers/harlots, and party women and men. Then the Church pretends this perversion and hypocrisy never happened, or they claim they'll fix it (but they never do).

The Church told people they should not murder or steal, but the Church attacked non-believers and steals their properties. Christians then claimed the Bible was Holy and perfect, so they attacked European heretics, European pagans, and other allegedly evil nonbelievers around the world.

The Bible can be proven to man-made by its combination of facts and scientific errors. The Bible isn't perfect. It isn't the world of God. However, Christians believe it's the greatest book and all of it is Holy and true! Hahaha. There are many more crimes committed by Christians, but I don't have time to write all of the down.

Many Christians still believe in creationism! Hahaha.  

All religions are filled with facts and superstitions. Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Taoist, Confucian . . . Only a brainwashed fool would claim his religion is perfect and others are not. Every religion has its good beliefs and its bad/superstitious/hypocritical/narrow-minded beliefs. Some religions are better than others, but everyone falls far from perfection.

Anyhow, I am now off topic. China should work with the people of Vietnam and help the Vietnamese get rid of Western puppets in its government. Then Chinese and Vietnamese relations will respect each other's sovereignty, unique development, and work together in a fair and productive way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 04:47:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-6-15 03:55
There is a certain poster <that obviouslz has been riled by one of my posts... He was so riled he had to post the same post  ca. 44 times. Maybe he posted it only fgour times but it sure read li ...

There is a certain poster (seneca) who obviously is too stupid to understand people make mistakes. Then seneca stupidly claimed I made the same post "44 times" when it was clearly less than 44 (the repeats were not even close to 44). Apparently seneca doesn't know how to count.

To the intelligent posters here: I apologize for posting the same post multiple times. I screwed up the posting process.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.