Motto of Corrupted Chinese government officials [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-6-7 18:46:33 |Display all floors
Motto of Corrupted Chinese government officials
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-7 18:47:17 |Display all floors
1. "If 1 cent in my income was from corruption, I prefer 10-year-long jail; If 10,000 yuan in my income was from corruption, I would like to be killed by gun."

The oath of a government official from Hubei province before the corruption was revealed.

In the end he confessed that he get bribe of at least RMB 5.07 million.

comment:
5.07/0.01=507, that is to say, he agreed that he accepted to be killed 507 times.

2. "If you could become a government official without paying for the access, You would have the real talent, I call you by a God!"

The number 1 guy in local Communist party commission in Binjiang district of Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, taught the lower-rank governemnt officials.

comment:
You won't be a government official unless you paid bribes. It is the believes of this Number 1 guy.

3. "I am a high-ranking government official. They won't investigate me, they must investigate you first, so you must resist the investigation with strong will like steel, not like concrete."

This is the instruction for his mistress from a president of a local government-own company in Zhejiang province.

4. "Anti-corruption is just like throwing bricks, only the unlucky guy was hit. Today, I'm hit."

The number 1 guy in local Communist party commission in dangchang county, Gansu province.

5. "As a number 1 guy, under the present situation, It is immpossible to unbreak the laws. Because excpet owning personal value, I have to follow Chinese invisible rules."

The number 1 guy in local Communist party commission in Molipo county, Yunnan province.

6. "If I was considered as a corrupted government official, that means all of Chinese government officials are corrupted. Why do you fight against me? If you want to confess, I can confess at least 3 days and 3 nights, all of government officials in Maoming would be exposed. Don't China just corrupted government officials raise corrupted government officials, Corrupted government officials investigate corruption?"

The number 1 guy in local communist party commission in Maoming city, Guangdong province.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-7 18:48:12 |Display all floors
2011-06-07
source: a newspaper in Beijing
h ttp://news.ifeng.com/society/2/detail_2011_06/07/6858771_0.shtml

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-7 18:49:30 |Display all floors
They just told the truth. They are good government officials, at least they are honest.
from the comment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-7 18:56:57 |Display all floors
better not hear anything so we do not care

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-7 19:01:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-6-7 18:49
They just told the truth. They are good government officials, at least they are honest.
from the comment

myl aow a i.  com    /2009 /0 7/ 27 /c ou ld -y ou -b e-a-c  cp -o ff ic ial/

hate me for it, won't care.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-7 19:03:20 |Display all floors
So you still can't stop complaining?

So...:

Did you vote?

Then how about you just STFU?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.