Author: kiwichina

YaoJiaxin execution [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-8 16:29:54 |Display all floors
applaud for his DEATH~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-8 16:38:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-6-8 13:40

psychological situation???????????before execution??

What was the  psychological situation after the muder of a women?

ofcourse his situation and behaviour after the murder should have been taken into consideration.
that's why we have the court to examine all the parametres.
He did something outrageous ,no doubt about that ,he deserved a strict punishement .
I believe however that no government has the right to lead somebody to death because he murdered one person.
Should the government come back to ancient times using the eye for an eye method?
I do not support the murderer.I support the victim.Simply I feel also sorry for the murderer as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-8 18:45:17 |Display all floors

sad but true

I believe you are WRONG --- the government SHOULD have the right to make a law that says -- if you commit murder (or some other awful crime) you will be sentenced to death.

On Malaysian airlines -- they say that "if you are bringing drugs into Malaysia" -- you will be sentenced to death. Thats a good enough excuse for me -- and millions of others "Not to do it"!!!!!.

Unfortunately - thi young man committed a simple crime -- but then went back and committed an even WORSE crime, by stabbing a woman 8 times -- NOT ONCE - but 8 times.. He new what he was doing - it was cold, calculated murder.

Sorry -- but this punishment was the right one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-8 22:13:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-6-7 16:32
In fact ,he is not a kid because of over 18 years old, He must be responsible for what he did.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-8 23:06:28 |Display all floors
i can only say,be careful if you are not LIGANG's son.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-8 23:07:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by WinXPing at 2011-6-8 22:13
In fact ,he is not a kid because of over 18 years old, He must be responsible for what he did.

suppose!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-9 09:20:40 |Display all floors

Not death wishes

Gee -- Seneca. Perhaps you should open up a church to see if you can save the world!!!!!!!

BUZZZZZZ --- sorry numbnuts but you just cant save everybody.

The Government didnt commit murder --- the young man did. The govt just gave out some retorical justice!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.