Views: 5797|Replies: 24

I want to change the job cause I dont like my boss [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-31 23:50:43 |Display all floors
Boss talked to me these few days.All about order and I should stay longer time with him and this company.He also said money is not so important fot ne cause I still young.………Boring.Most of the boss in the world are selfish and they only think about value and money,not others!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 05:51:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ritana at 2011-5-31 23:50
Boss talked to me these few days.All about order and I should stay longer time with him and this company.He also said money is not so important fot ne cause I still young.………Boring.Most of the b ...

since most of the boss in the world  is not you liked,why did you need to change job?

I think you are not the person to work for others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 08:51:33 |Display all floors
decide carefully . when you decide ,you will pay the price !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 20:03:47 |Display all floors
If your boss won't give you more money, will he give you more responsibility and experience?  

The difference between the job you have and a new one is that you know what to expect from your present boss, but have no idea what your new boss will be like.  Make sure you know as best as you can what the new job is really like before you take it.  If you're offered a better opportunity (and more money), the new job might be worth the risk.

The most important thing is for each new job to be a step up in your career.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 21:54:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wayves at 2011-6-1 20:03
If your boss won't give you more money, will he give you more responsibility and experience?  

The difference between the job you have and a new one is that you know what to expect from your pre ...

Right.I would like to take a new step of my next job.Whatever is good or not.(more money).But money is ont the only tjing I take into consideration.I still young ,I should meet sone other new things,take different chances which I think it is better for my future life ot my future career.I dont need to regret if I make any decision.Anyway it is good for me to grow up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-1 21:57:03 |Display all floors
It is just kind of complaint.Cause I kept thinking of his words during last week.Making me feel pressure,uncomfortable.Even I cant takr a good sleep at night.But this week is much better.Everyone has pressure,even boss does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-2 20:38:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ritana at 2011-6-1 08:54

Right.I would like to take a new step of my next job.Whatever is good or not.(more money).But money is ont the only tjing I take into consideration.I still young ,I should meet sone other new thi ...

Yep.  The best time to take some chances and try new things is when you're young.   You will have more responsibilities and more to lose as you get older.  The ideal position is one that you find interesting and enjoyable.  

Money really is secondary because no one ever makes enough.  I've never heard anyone say, "Gee, I make TOO MUCH money."  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.