Author: 468259058

Chinese government forgave Japanese invasion while Chinese don't forgive, Why? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-5-27 15:29:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2011-5-27 14:32
I think from now on there's going to be rapid decline for Japan, ...
I don't think so.
Japanese reactions touched me a lot in this disaster.
I respect Japanese.

the resilient of the society
the kneeling down of president of Tepco

Actually I also respect the way that Japanese treat Japanese national heroes.

How did China treat our national heroes in WW2?
Did you visit the WW2 museum in Beiijing?  Twist.

Many of them are twisted in textbook.
Some of them are still suffering in Myanmar.
One mainland Chinese government official told one of these heroes, "Go to Taiwan and ask for help from KMT."
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-27 15:37:16 |Display all floors
In a fire disaster, did Japanese government officials shouted: "Pupils stay in fire and let the officials be safe first!"?
But our communist Chinese provincial and municipal officials did.

In an earthquake disaster, did Japanese teacher flee away first and think of this behavior right in moral guides?
But our chinese teacher did flee away first in Sichuan Earthquake and argued that it's right in TV program.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-5-27 03:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-5-27 16:49:21 |Display all floors
# 39

1. In a fire disaster, did Japanese government officials shouted: "Pupils stay in fire and let the officials be safe first!"?
  2. But our communist Chinese provincial and municipal officials did.
Copy code

Sorry, but I decided to be a bit blunt to you. Tkx for your smart @ss comments and generalization of teachers' behavior during the Sichuan quake. You've probably never experienced an earthquake, I mean a real one, where hell breaks lose. Gerneralization and twisting truth has become one of your trademarks since you appeared under the phone-no. ghost. When you generalize and lie, do it more plausible and acceptable and not in a way that even a child can detect it's wrong.

1. In an earthquake disaster, did Japanese teacher flee away first and think of this behavior right in moral guides?
  2. But our chinese teacher did flee away first in Sichuan Earthquake and argued that it's right in TV program.
Copy code

They didn't have to run away, nor did their pupils. In the Great Eastern Japan disaster the impact of the quake did cause "only" 10 to 15% of casualties whereas 85% were killed by the tsunami. There were many teachers who died with their students because there is no escape from tsunami waves, even if they run away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-27 17:28:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2011-5-27 16:49
# 39

[code]In a fire disaster, did Japanese government officials shouted: "Pupils stay in fire and let the officials be safe first!"?
But our communist Chinese provincial and municipa ...

++++++
Do you know the Ke-la-ma-yi fire disaster in Xin-jiang? actually a shame of China.

It was a performance by pupils for officials from provincial government and municipal government. The preformance was to celebrate the progress in educatoin.
During the performance, a fire emergency happened.
Government officials shouted "Pupils stay in fire, and let the officials left first!"
At last all of officials were safe. More than 200 puiples and their teachers and some of their parents died in the fire.  
That time, China had already launched one baby birth control policy. Of course the Censoring system delayed and blocked many news reports.

++++++
I just tell you a fact. Is it a twist?

If you were a Chinese, do you want "Let government leaders leave from diaster first!" happen twice? If not, why don't we rethink about it? Why did Chinese censoring system delay and block the information?

+++++++++++
"Let leaders leave first!" ("Rang Ling Dao Xian Zou!")
is a famous quote in mainland China after Ke-la-ma-yi fire diaster.
It's more popular than the present "My dad is Ligang!"

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-5-27 05:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-27 17:32:57 |Display all floors
heheee...
Satsu_jin, can you speak Chinese? Did you read  postes in Chinese language?

Most of Chinese posters respect Japanese reactions in earthquake though most Chinese hate Japanese invasion in WW2.

Maybe,  lack of emergency training education in China, maybe....I have discussed the causes in another thread.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-5-27 05:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-27 17:51:50 |Display all floors

"Let leaders leave first!" ("Rang Ling Dao Xian Zou!")

One female government official even shut a door of emergency exist for the safety of herself. Many pupils died lying on that door.

After the diaster, many of these government officials including this female government official were sentenced to jail.

Justice was partly done. But would such case happen again, or not, in future?

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-5-27 05:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-5-27 17:55:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anonymous.cd at 2011-5-27 18:09

You're obviously very emotional there.

Maybe, maybe not. I just don't like if people try to score politically with disaster. How such fools act can be seen in Italy - RIGHT NOW!

Some fools accuse scientists of not having done enough to warn people before  the L'Aquila quake struck. Unbelievable, really.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.