Author: JFenix

Over Half of Chinese Polled Were Saddened by Osama Bin Laden Death [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-5-13 12:21:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-5-13 12:19

Probably a multi race------

But within  US he is a colorblind

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-5-13 12:22:56 |Display all floors

Probable reply

You islamic radical nut case/fruit case---------bla bla bla

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 20:39:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-5-13 06:27

JFenix, you are not capable for this topic.

You grow up taught a racist world view. You have profound racist bias. You are neither willing nor capable to comprehend different views ...

It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with  basic human decency.  

lslamic terrorists act outside their governments and target civilians.  That makes it them against us.  

How stupid to use this tactic.  As if we could  be scared or bullied into submission by radical religious nutjobs.

The only response that can be given to this approach is war.  

Now - I do support change in the ME.  I do believe a lot of the grievances have validity.  I'm all for paths that lead to positive, constructive results.

If the problem is interference or puppet leaders that forsake their own people - kick them out - I would support us helping with that.  

For the posters here 'sad' about OBL's death - it could only be because they delight in war and destruction.  

Their hatred for american is stronger than any love for humanity.   How sad to live that way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 20:41:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-5-16 06:09 PM

It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with  basic human decency.  

lslamic terrorists act outside their governments and target civilians.  That makes it them against us.  

Welcome back

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 21:38:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-5-16 20:39

-
The US has killed far more human beings than all the alleged evil regimes combined. The history of US crimes on Native and Black Americans are nothing less than Nazi Jewish camp.

A warmonger is a warmonger. Everything else is but a trivial excuse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 22:36:51 |Display all floors
And you live here why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-18 00:37:05 |Display all floors
if i didnt know about the relationship the bin laden family had with the u.s., and funding, training osama received from the usa, i would be sadened too by his death. but since this is just another cia agent dead, then the worlds probably better off without him. i also do not believe he died recently. it is much more likely that he died years ago from health problems. this whole assassination story sounds cooked.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.