Author: andr0078

iPad 2 scuffle leaves four injured [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-10 06:11:09 |Display all floors
'there are bigger fools than this little fool"

So - there's always a bigger fool. I like this reasoning :)

Why do so many people love purchasing Apple products?

Because they're really easy to use. You don't need to understand computer science in order to use it, it just works. This has been an important gap in the electronic products market and I am happy that someone finally filled it.
While my blackberry needs lots of configuration to do what I want it to do, the iPhone, for instance, is so easy to use that I could even give one to my grandma.
For me, it wouldn't work, as it just doesn't support certain things as well as I would like it to (e.g. the exchange connectivity is rather inconvenient, SIP software doesn't work over HSDPA, Java Programms usually don't work and so on), but it's enough for most people who use it for non-business purposes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-10 08:03:40 |Display all floors

Reply #33 chonggongzi's post

the Ipad, everyone from 3 to 80 years old can use.

love to use.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-10 14:44:57 |Display all floors
I don't want to buy an iPad as they are too expensive and I have to use Apple software and apps.

Is there another tablet similar to iPad that is cheaper and maybe better?

Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-11 00:43:45 |Display all floors

Suckers

There is an old saying that there is a sucker born every minute.
Looking at the pictures I can see the truth in that. Brainwashed sheaple on the consumer hook paying a high price for a piece of crap they will be able to buy in a few weeks for a fraction of the price.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-11 00:52:31 |Display all floors

Reply #37 shanghaida's post

there is enough free apps for everyone.

Ipad change lives, from 3 years old to 80 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-11 12:06:03 |Display all floors
Interesting. Obviously the gweilo was a psychopath. No mention of anything preceding his violent attack on innocent Chinese people who just stood there and took it like real men. What a nasty guy! I've see a few fights in my time, but I have never seen one where someone just explodes instantly and starts beating people who do nothing to defend themselves.

Of course the other possibility is that there were a series of steps leading up to the altercation. I wonder why nothing about that part of the incident was mentioned?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-13 14:59:44 |Display all floors

So

Did we get the "foreign" employee?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.