Author: ttt222

Tibet's population tops 3 million; 90% are Tibetans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-11 17:37:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2011-5-11 17:33

I never divert topics. This is more the trademark of other people. Do you know any by chance?

This subject is not unpleasant for me but of course for propagandists from south of the borde ...

I'm neither satisfied or dissatisfied.....I'm sceptical since China has a certain history and reputation when it comes to data and its reliability.^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-5-11 17:43:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2011-5-11 18:37

I'm neither satisfied or dissatisfied.....I'm sceptical since China has a certain history and reputation when it comes to data and its reliability.^^

Well for you, maybe. I apply your statement to everything from the Taramtala clique and its handlers/wellwishers/agencies.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-5-12 11:57:49 |Display all floors
# 39

I think you missed the point. What I believe is that French had a message for the Taramtala weirdos,that is, when telling lies do it in a plausible way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-12 16:20:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-12 16:12
...I too have reservations about some of their claims. But by demonising them as you and the Chinese propan gas handlers do you are not advancing historic truth.

Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-5-12 17:39:03 |Display all floors
# 41

I did not talk about his book but about an OP-ED in the NYT several years ago where he refuted the claim about hundred of thousands who died.

I'm aware that French's T.   b   view originated from a meeting with the "boss" when he was still a youngster. I don't care what he thinks or on whos behalf he writes. He was the "monk's" propaganda tool for a reason.  

What surprises me is that the Taramtala clicque still (2011) operates with fabricated facts and figures although over a period of more than fifty years they have not only nothing to show for but even less credibility. Of course you see this from a different point of view but do not expect that everybody shares the mystical, esoteric and wishful thinking of the west or India which has the only purpose to break the TAR out of China. You guys have still not learned that this will lead nowhere.

[ Last edited by satsu_jin at 2011-5-12 06:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-13 00:05:25 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by liuyedao at 2011-5-9 22:45

How could your wife and her family welcome you when you ridicule her nose and BREAST (my caps) in public forum?

Well, I do believe that's the main reason for his bitterness about China. As I said in a previous post (bears repeating here): He expected two mountains and ended up with two molehills. Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

But is that any reason to take it out on 1.3 billion people with a history and culture going back 5000 years? He obviously thinks so coz he's spending a lot of time making 'mountains out of molehills' about everything in China, especially if it's negative...

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-5-13 00:39:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2011-5-13 00:05
Well, I do believe that's the main reason for his bitterness about China. As I said in a previous post (bears repeating here): He expected two mountains and ended up with two molehills. Chuckle ...
............................................................................................................................  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.