Author: ttt222

Tibet's population tops 3 million; 90% are Tibetans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-8 19:34:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-8 17:52
I guess the native Americans would not invite Hans over for a pic-nick.  ...

We don't have to guess that you came into China uninvited.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-9 22:45:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-9 15:57
BUt I have been officially invited, and my wife and her large-ish family also welcome me.  ...

How could your wife and her family welcome you when you ridicule her nose and breast in public forum?
snakey insulting his own wife.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-9 23:50:02 |Display all floors

No. No interment camp lifestyle as in aboriginals of the Americas...

No. No interment camp lifestyle as that which was enforced upon the aboriginals of the Americas. Such inhumane means of dehumanizing a race of people, any people, is simply too inhuman and too coldblooded. We are Chinese, we don't do that to our own people, regardless if Tibetan Chinese or Han Chinese. It is not them but their idiotic culture that is the culprit. For this, we need to slowly, over time, lead them away and out of this self-imprisonment that they had imposed on themselves. To achieve this, we must firstly inspire them to get themselves off of a these rags    Flash: http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90783/7373168.html  that they so prides themselves in and get them (the younger generation anyway) into something modern, i.e., these   Flash: http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90783/91324/7372963.html    Flash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edLKu44Mi98  such that they become more attuned with the rest of modern society.  I mean imagine us still in our pigtails and/or in those ugly Qing outfits, we would look pretty stupid too, wouldn't we? I suspect these people to be descendants of or chips that are off of what was once the Yellow Kingdom block who, over the millenniums, was overwehem/melted into the nomadic mongol tribe hence the style they are in.  Getting these folks into more modern "to-date" outfits would give them more confidence in themselves, it would instill the pride they should have in themselve for being a dynamic and industrious member of the East Asian clan rather than that weather beaten sub-humans specie that their free-tidbitor leaders are designing for them.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-10 08:33:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-9 11:17
22ö Please, refer us to any news coverage of Native Americans or Aussies that were shot in cold blood as they tried to flee their homeland. Any amateur videoclip would do, of course, especiall ...

Sen,

You imported  some drug from across Mexico (or cigarettes across the St Laurence LOL); you got caught red handed by customs; you try to make a dash for it as border guards guns drawn ordered you to stop; you defy the order and continues to evade the border guards; do you think these border security will just sit in their butts and watch you, or a person who had broken the law, go free???  C'mon, Sen, you are way smarter than that!
tSe,

Sen, there are laws that must be adhere to in America just as there are laws that must be adhere to the People's Republic.  I mean why is America's law -- law, and why is Chinese law -- something evil?

Sen, you people had been so dehumanized that, in the eyes of the whites, even in the eyes of the blacks who boasted they are more intelligent than the red man, that you had allowed yourselves to be treated as no more but rubbish to be shoved aside in some corner somewhere gathering dust and never to be dusted off again. I mean is that what you or your people wanted?

Sen, do you people seriously pride yourselves in being the image that this character is portraying rather than the image that this hunk portrays???

I mean where is your prides, Sen???
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-10 22:12:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-10 03:17
Please, refer us to any news coverage of Native Americans or Aussies that were shot in cold blood as they tried to flee their homeland. Any amateur videoclip would do, of course, especiall ...

How could any Chinese flee their homeland that way, snakey?

Even alien and stranger like you insist to stay in China and refuse to leave.

It just won't make sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-11 04:12:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-11 04:48:18 |Display all floors

Reply #28 seneca's post

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.