Author: cjamesyee

Does God Exist?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-12 20:38:09 |Display all floors
Free quran 2.jpg
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-12 21:17:28 |Display all floors

Does God exist?

An interesting topic of discussion, notwithstanding the usual dirt thrown by "Mr. Aziz".

The human brain can't even rationalize (metaphorically speaking) the number infinity, nor the concept of an infinite universe.

So, how can we even begin to discuss something even further beyond our understanding.

My humble answer is "I don't know", so I guess I'm more agnostic than atheist.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-12 22:19:09 |Display all floors
No Baofeng this is just followup from other thread.

I am serious too and have some documentary will put here soon.

No one can proof that God exist.And in the sameway no one proof there is no God.

Lets continue our topics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-12 22:21:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-6-12 22:19
No Baofeng this is just followup from other thread.

I am serious too and have some documentary will put here soon.

No one can proof that God exist.And in the sameway no one proof there is no  ...

Fair enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-12 22:29:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-4-26 02:31

...and capitalism, merchantilism, anarchism and many other fanatisms
this cannot be compared.

Capicalism and Merchantilism are just economic theories. Anarchism, Communism, Marxism, Leninism and Maoism are doctrines that claim explaining the world and covering all aspects of human existence. In a communist state, no other doctrine is allowed to be believed in than communism. Lots of people have been killed in the name of these ideologies. In the name of Merchantilism, nobody has been killed.

Please note:
I say in the name of. Of course people have been killed for any economic goals. These things are, howeer, not inherent in Merchantilism and Capitalism. Killing others is not part of their teaching. Whereas Communism (and its varieties) explicitely requires "class fights" and a bloody revolution.

[ Last edited by bern2009 at 2011-6-12 10:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-12 23:02:52 |Display all floors
You can only answer the question for yourself, nobody can confirm or deny it categorically.  Its a matter of faith.

I part company with those who want to impose god on everybody else, especially religious bigots.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-12 23:25:10 |Display all floors

what a can of worms this is

There are soooo many religions in the world now -- how can any one actually give an accurate description of GOD.

God can be an easy sell -- to someone who is helpless and homeless but looking for HOPE, but it can be a hard sell to rich and wealthy whos god is already $$.

In the USA, the televangelists sell god like candy to a baby -- and people suck it up like its their last breath of air.

God exists if you really want it............and for those non believers - they just spend their Sundays at the park.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.