Author: baofeng

Whatever happened to the Raptor? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-22 10:13:13 |Display all floors

If the Raptor is so good, why wasn't it used in Libya?

Tremblingblue is right, the US army lost in Korea and Vietnam. It is losing right now in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The US marines are tied up in Kabul, they can't invade the shores of Tripoli.

Without a good professional army the Pentagon is kaput. The US navy and USAF performed badly in Libya durind the past month. Without ground troops NATO is completely lost and bewildered.  GADDAFI is winning?!

Poor Uncle Sam. Your Rapters are dozens of white elephants in Africa or in Central Asia.

The US has a lousy army today, with no morale whatsoever. It won two wars in Latin America....Granada and Panama.....what a glorious victory!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 21:56:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-4-20 15:22
The F-22 was supposed to be the shining armour in the Penatgon's closet, the silver bullet in its holster.

Yet, it hasn't been involved in any of the myriad of conflicts Uncle Sam has inflicted  ...

Ever heard of overkill or using the wrong weapons in the wrong fight
Keep airframe hours low and use them when needed....it ain't rocket science!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 21:59:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-4-21 01:08
I guess F22 is not even the latest model in the US Air Force. There is already the F35.
Whatever...Wealth is a gift...

The JSF (F35) is a P.O.S as far as I can see!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 13:20:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-4-22 21:56

Ever heard of overkill or using the wrong weapons in the wrong fight
Keep airframe hours low and use them when needed....it ain't rocket science!

Any more news on the Christchurch earthquake?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-6 22:45:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-4-24 13:20

Any more news on the Christchurch earthquake?

Just had another 5.5 one today from what I heard. Same region too. Wonder what's going on with all the seismic activity around the wrold at the moment. Fiji had a slightly larger one as well, and so many aftershocks in Japan and also in Indonesia........what the hell is going on? My theory, pumping too much oil out of the ground so no natural shock absorbtion. might be a theory but it may also be plausible.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.