Author: mechanic

ANGLO THUGS BEAT UP IRANIAN GIRL! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-18 19:25:22 |Display all floors
Personal?  Yeah right - face it, you are a hypocrite and a sell out.

You moved to the west because there are more economic opportunities.   There are more economic opportunities because we don't live in an oppressive lslamic society.  lslam stands on the opposite end of progress.  It kills progress as it kills independent thought.  People have to leave if they want more opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 19:28:21 |Display all floors

Don't think so

Originally posted by Caledonian at 2011-4-18 19:22

Say what you want but how do you think this looks to people over here ?   A few loonies like you, mechanic, Toto the tosspot and demented petera filling the forum with sh!t on a daily basis.

Ars*holes like yourself,Braunschirt and the fiend are paid to piss your poison on these pages.I doubt if
critcicism of fascism and war crimes will drive away the propagandists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 19:30:59 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by petera at 2011-4-18 19:28

Ars*holes like yourself,Braunschirt and the fiend are paid to piss your poison on these pages.I doubt if
critcicism of fascism and war crimes will drive away the propagandists. [/quot

Now i'll post as the original.

petera, you're a cowardly little piece of sh!t hiding behind a PC and a pseudonym.  Nothing more than that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 19:34:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-4-18 19:28
I doubt if critcicism of fascism and war crimes will drive away the propagandists.

You don't have to doubt - lol

The fact that you bring up issues like that when it's so off topic to the thread does not help you.

Now, if you could debate the issues at hand, you might have more luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 19:42:07 |Display all floors

Courage ?

Originally posted by St_George at 2011-4-18 19:30
[quote]Originally posted by petera at 2011-4-18 19:28

critcicism of fascism and ...

Being paid by Mossad or MI 6 to demonise the victims of genocide and religious persecution doesn't
appear very brave or noble to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 19:46:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-4-18 19:42

Being paid by Mossad or MI 6 to demonise the victims of genocide and religious persecution doesn't
appear very brave or noble to me.

The average Brit wouldn't even have heard of Mossad but yourself and the other dicks on this thread want to stereotype and tar all Westerners with the same brush.

Must give you a cheap thrill.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 02:18:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 16-4-2011 15:51
Iranian girl attacked in UK over hijab

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:50PM

Iranian student Zahra Kazemi Saleh is attacked in London after she refused to remove her hijab, April 13, 2011.

An Iranian  ...

One gets beaten up by thugs, hundreds get stoned to death in Iran.

Are you biased or just a complete idiot? I'd understand if you'd recognise the failings of Iranian society as well as Western society, but you're just a bigoted as5hole.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.