Author: 468259058

Are people in Taiwan the People, are people in Mainland China slaves? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-16 13:55:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 13:59:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-4-16 13:50
[2] First, I think the situation in China is really not so dire if you are not over-expecting or unrealistic.  
++++++++++++++
The material possessing is not so dire, But the spiritual possessing ...

You know what, I am a good person.  You are lucky you have me talking and being so patient with you.

Actually, not everybody is like me, with a good soul and a good heart.

If the Chinese people collapsed spiritually, that is good news for saltandpepper's hyenas.

Your enemies are just right at your doorstep; waiting for China to fall.  So, you decide ! This is the kind of world we live in.

[ Last edited by chopsticks11 at 2011-4-16 02:03 PM ]
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 14:00:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by TrollMasta at 2011-4-16 13:55
What a ridiculous question. Why is this sort of filth allowed to be posted?

Yup, agreed.  Pretty waste of time !
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-16 14:06:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-4-16 13:49
DEAL with greed and corruptions but only if they interfere with your developments. ...
/.
Agree..

So far, they have not and that is where I am coming from....
Are you sure?

Chinese people, reconcile with each other. ...
actually, Chinese people are easily to reconcile.
e.g.
Manny slave labors in Mainland China and many child labor in Mainland China though it is it is illegal in laws. Many workers in factries sacrifice their elegance to raise their family.  Especially the generation of my parents, and the people of my generation grew up in vilages.  

These Chinese would not complain if others don't hurt them so much.

Of course in many cases, such as the village-hukou people in urban area, they complained so much, even they are at least millionair.
I don't look at only one part of China and China's policy but in TOTALITY..
I don't know you are a strategist yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 14:15:18 |Display all floors
Understand this.  Government incentives are often tools used with a purpose, be it to manage population growth or encourage certain skills and talents.  Say, if the city is over-crowded, such incentives or disincentives would be used to encourage or discourage migration of the people, skills, etc.  It is a CONTROL measure.
++++++++++++
of course it is a tool. But through different way.
10 years ago, If a huge project constructed near your house, government would approve by itself.  Now some local governments would have to pass through the inquiry of local people before the government decision. It's learning from the way in Hong Kong, in Taiwan, in Singapore.
We couldn't ignore the different ways only because it is a tool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 14:16:16 |Display all floors
If I am in a unprivileged class in a city where I will miss out on some of the goodies given to those with hukou, then I will have to consider if it is worth continue to be there.  I will try to qualify myself for the incentives.  If I can't, then I will decide whether I continue to stay/work there or not.  

++++++++++++++
usually you don't need to consider your incentives in a ideal consumption. you have no other choice but only one in the present game rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 14:19:15 |Display all floors
well, good luck to the professor and his child.  Like the good, old saying, "The pastures over the other side are always greener."  It is all our HUMAN WEAKNESSES AND ESCAPADES to imagine and hope that others are always better off than us.  Just like your self-deception - everywhere is good except China !  Everybody is not corrupt except the Chinese (officials) !  Go on deceiving yourself and the professor to day dream !!!

++++++++++++
Yes, we can't deny such factor exist. But Why so many richest Chinese and social elites throw away mainland Chinese citizenship and get another country's citizenship, such as Singporean one?
We couldn't ignore the difference.
That's one of the reasons that Deng launched the reform 30 years ago.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.