Author: 468259058

China's foreign reserves exceeded $3 trillion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-20 13:35:47 |Display all floors

Reply #1 468259058's post

I suspect the Americans has "fun games" up their "sleeves"

afterall, didn't China reported "falls in trade surplus" - in fact "defisit in February, 20011"
So, it must be FDI!

ha ha ha

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-4-20 14:18:20 |Display all floors

1. So, it must be FDI!
Copy code

FDI is only a relatively small part of the increasing Forex. Have you ever heard of interests???

A 3 trillion $  wealth produces -conservative estimate - roughly 120 to 150 billion interest p.a. whereas China's reduced trade surplus was a mere 2 billion or less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 14:24:41 |Display all floors

Reply #16 satsu_jin's post

I think US government is doing a "shaolin" on China.

They are forcing "early ageing" of China.
The same problem that Japan, Germany, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore is now facing!
Over rapid growth - and citizenry who are OVER STRESSED.

I think, we have to somehow transfer American minting to American inflation, not global inflation!
That's the way to solve this KUNGFU and give THE AMERICAN "BALD EAGLE DIVE, TURKEY THANKSGIVING" Kungfu a run for their money! - transfer the STRESS back to the American regime!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 14:28:31 |Display all floors

Citizens needs time to SAVE cash, build up ASSETS

..........and enough time to ADJUST or CHANGE their TRADES.

Otherwise, it just create STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS, ala Japan style.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2011-4-20 02:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-4-20 15:09:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-4-20 15:28

1. it just create STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS, ala Japan style.
Copy code

Structural problems is just a phrase. Pls. be more specific.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 15:30:31 |Display all floors

Well, Mr. Whizzkid Gong An

.........the economic structure of a community changes as it's income levels increase.

There would be a demand and supply problem of certain trades, and skill citizens to manned the guilds.
A steady growth situation, will allow efficient learning opportunity for all the needed trades.
For example,
simple trades - reflexology.
A good, well trained reflexologist - like those trained in those Shanghai Universities - on Japanese Shiatsu methods, or Thailand stretched, strain methods needs dedication. It takes probably 6 to 12 months of training to learn the basics. It takes at least 24 to 36 months of experience to get them to be able to respond to the needs of the customers.

Then the manager of the establishment need to "increase his capital base". This will allow him the "cash" to improve his "trade" - better seats, better ointment, better room air conditioning, lighting etc.

That's for a simple trade needs.
No doubt, a standard outlet has 8 to 12 therapist - 2 receptionist and 1 manager!
In the Malayan Federation, that's a Rmb2.4 million a year enterprise!
To renovate, and continuously upgrade the "ideal" outlet needs probably Rmb600,000 to Rmb1.2 million!

It takes time to save those money, and create the "skill sets".

A fast pace growth would mean "learning curve" is shrunken, capital needs stressed - CREATING "over priced" services in China - and insufficient quality service.

THAT'S AN EXAMPLE OF STRUCTURAL.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-4-20 15:35:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-4-20 16:30

Tkx - great effort and i appreciate it. It did however not answer my question which was to your accusation of structural problems in Jpn.   You see, that's why I said it's a phrase.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.