Author: mechanic

Message from Colonel Mu’ummar Qaddafi [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-14 11:58:34 |Display all floors

Reply #12 Wahahaha's post

the artillery of Benghazi and of Misrata is a clear signal the time for the end of Gadafi has arrived.

only thing left is, to bomb Gadafi to kingdom come.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 12:11:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 12:20:08 |Display all floors

Reply #16 Wahahaha's post

not just sweet dreams, this is the objective of revolutionaries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 12:22:26 |Display all floors

Reply #16 Wahahaha's post

but all the wahahaha, mechanics and kongs of the world is giving comfort to the Gadafis of the world.

maybe we should, at the same time, take out all the wahahahas, mechanics and kongs of the world., these good for nothing fellas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 14:16:18 |Display all floors

Comment by Olayiwøla T. Djøuliøus:

Tear drops from eyes and my heart beat fast after reading this message...this is indeed a testament we must consider, adopt and we all see that there is truth in every sentence of this speech only if you deny yourself, but CONSCIENCE will judge. Libyan's that I have studied for over a decade have never protested over anything that's because they are satisfied the way they are, they are satisfied with what they have. The on going conflict and evil plot in Libya has been planned years before now which we all know that its not easy for a son to wake up one day and revolt against his father or mother only if he is insane.

To what I have seen so far so good, Col. Muammar Qaddafi has given the best to his people (Libyans) and the rest of Africans as a whole in which i witnessed with my two eyes in Republic of Benin. He has given all he can to his people, free health care, school, housing, food, what else do they still want ? Do they want him to serve them his head ? Seriously, if a man is not satisfied with a DINER, he can never be satisfied with a million DINER. No matter how good you are, you can NEVER satisfy everyone...i am not commenting to condemn nor support but to point out some points for anyone who cares to read this and see the truth.

Say the truth and the truth shall set you free, i have never seen any Libyan's traveling abroad to work or struggle, that is because their country is blessed, rich and conduisive...instead people from all over the world travel down to Libya for tourism or work in which i have encountered some. When will Libyans start appreciating what they have, they never reasoned that it's not about what your government can do for you...but it's what you yourself can do for your government, support and uphold good cause...

Benghazi which was a pure desert was turned into farmland, people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more, thats selfishness and greed, those who can't help themselves before the government can help them lamented to the Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom". Capitalism is the root of evil, maximizing of profit with their exploitative tendencies, they also never realize that in America, there was no free medicine, YES no free hospitals, Yes no free housing,YES no free education and no free food, YES except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup. Just like no free lunch for ladies...after lunch she must be laid.

The selfish and uncontented citizens of Libya now plot evil against the good man who has served them with all his best, who haa given them food and shelter, its Allah that will judge, they receive free money from the Bank at the end of the month without working and now you are plotting evil, remember that their is judgement. They plot to overthrow his regime by inviting external forces to fight against their own blood, how will they feel if their country is turn around into a slave state where people beg before they do anything. The earlier the better for them to realise that no one like Col. Muammar Qaddafi will ever surface in Libya again and serve right his people.

The devil we've known for a long time is better than the angel we just know, deal with it or beat it enemies of progress, Libya will continue to be Libya and will never desist from progressing, no matter international pressure Libya forever, Col. Muammar Qaddafi will not die no matter how hard or fierce the battle last, he is a man of integrity that must be embraced and adopt as a mentor...no matter how a man is, you can never satisfy everyone, do not complain because he is unable to satisfy you, remember there is alot of space and race to cover. In the West, some have called him "mad", "crazy", "Insane", but they all know the truth yet continue to lie because of their greeds, they know that Libya is independent and free and not an international dictated state like other states that was dictated for and also not in the colonial grip of the evil allieds.

The vision and path of Col. Muammar Qaddafi is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep his land and people free from evil allieds, they never realise what they have now until its lost. Greedy France first recognised the Rebel Government over a Legitimate Government because of his greeds and selfish attitude followed by the British Government who has long based on blackmailing and feeding on his people like a parasite, without tax they can't survive...Poor African Obama forgot his promises during campaign, bunch of betrayal...they three countries have been the one disturbing the peace of this lovely planet from WW1, they paint other parties black and make them look evil to people.

This is the time for Libyans to encourage, embrace and support the cause of everlasting peace in Libya, because the use of Democracy in most African countries has sent them back to the stone age, they are not progressing but retrogressing, we Africans have our own style of Democracy called African Democracy, may Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free from the hands of the evil mongers and the wicked. LONG LIVE JAMAHIRIYA, LONG LIVE COL. MUAMMAR QADDAFI AND LONG LIVE AFRICA....
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 14:21:53 |Display all floors

Reply #19 mechanic's post

mechanic, you are a shameless spokesman for a tyrant and a regime that artilleries his own cities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 14:23:21 |Display all floors

Reply #19 mechanic's post

no one who artilleries his own cities has anymore excuses to remain in power., except with the use of violence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.