Author: timbatu

Top 3 throughout history! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-12 08:03:18 |Display all floors
To #7, No, Mao never did any of that. It is a propaganda or a hateful lie by your church. It is a slander manufactured by the racist Christian white and it is indoctrinated onto children. Mao's method is let chaos take of of things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-12 08:40:23 |Display all floors

Winston Turdhill

Winston Turdhill,Truman,FDR,Dubya,Bliar  and so many others deserve a place in the line up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-12 09:41:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 06:25:54 |Display all floors
Is Nobel Peace Prize a joke?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 00:24:14 |Display all floors
Nope - just look at how Obama is handling the issues in the ME.  This is not someone with a hard on to conquer but to bring peace and stability.  The arab world can recognize it and its changing attitudes.  It's pretty impressive to me that Obama has been able to turn arab opinion around 360 degrees since Bush.  That's damn impressive.  He's moving our country away from imperialism.  We are not acting like the big cop in town.All that has changed with Obama.

Of course he deserves the peace prize for pulling that off!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 02:44:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-15 00:24
Nope - just look at how Obama is handling the issues in the ME.  This is not someone with a hard on to conquer but to bring peace and stability.  The arab world can recognize it and its changing at ...

-
You are demonstrating the lack of critical thinking in the US education - an epic fail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 03:01:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-4-15 02:44

-
You are demonstrating the lack of critical thinking in the US education - an epic fail.

lol - sorry I don't have the imagination that you do.

You never did tell me your specific beef with Obama.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.