Author: middleway

Educated & intellectual Chinese Getting Frustrated With Slow Reform [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-10 21:46:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-10 21:34
Now that's an interesting one: What would I be 'ignoring' -bei feigning to ignore or by ignoring tel quel - me who spent the decisive moments in Moscow? ...

That's because they believed in the lies the west imposed on them.

Russia regain its vitality after Putin got power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-10 21:48:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-10 21:40

So what does this say about the people's intelligence?

Do they need to be under constant threat to their health, life, freedom to be kept in line, or does the government fear prison for itself?

You are free to make your own choice, snakey.

You chose to come to China and refuse to leave. We know you're not being forced to do this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-10 22:02:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-4-10 19:48
You know very well that I would not be listing names here nor the way funds were transferred via Hong Kong, that favorite nest of subvers!ves working for your masters.  That is the only reason you can continue making unfounded accusations per your agenda.

Either you (they) have evidence or you don't. Stated another way, put up or shut up.

Feel free to continue with your paranoid posts declaring it's all a giant anti-China conspiracy. But try not to declare at the same time that your paranoia is a conspiracy constructed by the west. That just makes you look .... even more paranoid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-10 22:09:42 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-10 22:18:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-10 22:32:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-4-10 22:09
while Chantamellika resorts to even lower tactics.... Using the restraints of the forum to his advantage...

Then PM me this evidence and/or point out links to verifiable sources.

But you won't ... because the government has never, I repeat, NEVER, produced any solid independent evidence that foreign agents were behind those recent events.

Nothing fuels paranoia like more paranoia (rather than hard facts) ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-10 22:49:54 |Display all floors
Evidence maybe already dissapeared, since they are professionals.

But we know DL, Rebiya and other separatist forces receive financial backing from the US. This tells quite a lot.

A broken and divided China serves US well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.