Author: 468259058

I am sad. [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-8 12:07:44 |Display all floors
In the early 1900s, many Chinese disscussed the reform of traditional Chinese culture, the radical ways, represented by Chen Duxiu....

the moderate ways,

the conservative ways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 12:11:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 12:19:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vanyan at 2011-4-8 10:45
You talked about tradiational Chinese culture here,
actually,everything we really need to know is how to facing the future by inheriting the history or tradiational culture .If something is really worthwile,it will be passing down generation by generation.
All we shoul consider is how to make the tradiational  ones glow again in the modern society ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 12:36:06 |Display all floors

tangible and intangible culture

Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-4-8 12:11
It's all very well to discuss ancient history but you have so far FAlLED to demonstrate HOW those proposals can solve your imaginary problems...  So why don't you

1. list problems; and
2. list proposed solutions for those problems and why they are appropriate

for our pleasure?..
Thanks for your this reply.  

I don't have a concrete idea.

But I think it would be better if the old Beijing Great wall is still there now.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-8 12:44:44 |Display all floors

You are right

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-4-8 08:58

Do you know Liang Sicheng, a world renowed Architect?
So far none of Modern Chinese architect have reached his social status in the world ...

In 1952,
Architects represented by  ...

China should learn what is best from the west...and throw away the worst

I see too that China has become more "western" with ideas and dress, losing its own traditions, heritage and identity along the way. But I don't see China losing its culture and beliefs in a "harmonious society". The past is China's strength and should always be preserved.

BTW....I do not agree with how some people question your intent here. I do not like how some label you in a negative light. I see you are genuinely honest with your belief (maybe misguided...hehe)

Don't be sad
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 13:15:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by UYA at 2011-4-8 12:44
BTW....I do not agree with how some people question your intent here. I do not like how some label you in a negative light. I see you are genuinely honest with your belief (maybe misguided...hehe)

Don't be sad

thanks for your kind reply.

It's users' rights to post their judgement in a forum, including  the intent of others, but  too much in this forum and often off the topic.

I was sad after I read one post about  Ling Sicheng in a forum last night.
And it remind of me the worries about traditional Chinese cutlure.  
It remind of a good tradtional Chinese Huang Wanli. (many article asseted that he a good traditional Chinese model.)

So I translated an Article from "Liao Wang" magazine.
This is the source of Liang Sicheng case in this thread.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-8 15:29:00 |Display all floors

You are a patiot

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-4-8 13:15

thanks for your kind reply.

It's users' rights to post their judgement in a forum, including  the intent of others, but  too much in this forum and often off the topic.

I was sad afte ...

What you see and feel is good quality in a person and citizen

Where we might differ is the "solution". Your point is to have more "freedom" in society (great). Ideally i would agree. BUT maybe what you don't realize is this change you see was caused by subversive "elements" who's intent is to see China fail (politically and economically). So this "freedom" must be done carefully and deliberately....INTENT is the key to understanding this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.