Author: 468259058

I am sad. [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-8 11:20:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-4-8 11:04
And how did I harrass you when I was merely stating my opinion of your intentions? I don't care for the opinions of ancient academics because they did not have the benefit of seeing the evil ways of the West and hence their views are totally inappropriate for 2011. But the fact that you can conveniently ignore the hegemony and the atrocities committed worldwide is indicative of your agenda.  Just when China is being surrounded by hyenas and the real axis of evil you decide that the timing is right for internal chaos. ...

Your illusion?

All of the  countries around the world are evil, except Mainland China, North Korea and the few countries. Those evil countries try to destroy China.

right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 11:23:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-4-8 11:20

Your illusion?

All of the  countries around the world are evil, except Mainland China, North Korea and the few countries. Those evil countries try to destroy China.

right?

and such you could easily describe even shorter.

Bunker Mentality
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 11:30:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 11:34:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 11:37:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-4-8 11:04
Why is reform needed when the present system is making the majority of the Chinese citizens happy? ...

First, I agree that most polices of Deng's reform is good.

What is Deng's reform?
Substitute the former Soviet Union economicl system with U.S.A economic system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 11:57:18 |Display all floors
Okay..back to the topic..

I still believe that Open mind is better than narrow mind. We need to a tolerate environment to discuss our culture.
Not this is wrong because it is hindering the New China's construction, because it is different from the meanstream ideas of the present government officials.

e.g. How to handle some guy, like Ai Weiwei, by our society,  it is part of our Culture.

e.g.
Maybe simple Chinese character is better,
Maybe traditional Chinese character is better,

Let us disscuss. Let us look what's going on in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore.

Even maybe simple Chinese character is not better, but the users is far larger, It;s the reality.
okay, it better that the whole Chinese would adopt simiple Chinese character in future.  

Like what is taking place in Singapore.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-4-8 12:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 12:02:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.