Author: 468259058

I am sad. [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-8 10:22:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Lily2u at 2011-4-8 09:02
I think the government has noticed the problem. Last year, a status of Confucious was set up on the Tian'anmen Square, which shows respect to traditional Chinese cultures. In education, parents als ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 10:22:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Lily2u at 2011-4-8 09:02
I think the government has noticed the problem. Last year, a status of Confucious was set up on the T-ia-n'a-nm-en Square, which shows respect to traditional Chinese cultures. In education, parents als ...
Yes, the present society after Deng's reform is better than the period between 1960s and 1970s. And we need to build a better society in future than the present.

So we need to rethink the mistakes between 1960s and 1970s, and avoid commiting the same mistakes now and in future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 10:33:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-4-8 10:14
There can only be one viable reason for your sadness (and I am sad for you my fake intellectual patriot)

You are sad because your  masters are facing difficulties in causing unrest in China. There is no place for their agenda and all evil attempts to bring havoc to our country shall fail. You might as well start crying now!...
heheheee..
It remind me of the same logic in the New China's constuction between 1960s and 1970s.

A family member in 3 generations lived in foreign countries. Okay, the rest family members don't have the access to 2nd and tertiary education in Mainland China.

Almost every people who had a contact with people in foreign countries is deceitful, malious, and evil. They want to destroy the New China's ideaology. They want to hinder the New China's progress. They have their agenda, they have evil attempts.  Unless they have the same opinion with the right government officials, the right politician. Every guy on earth is evil except themselves.

How could you count anything with a complicated politicial explanation?

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-4-8 10:40 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 10:40:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-4-8 10:14
There can only be one viable reason for your sadness (and I am sad for you my fake intellectual patriot)

You are sad because your  masters are facing difficulties in causing unrest in China. There is no place for their agenda and all evil attempts to bring havoc to our country shall fail. You might as well start crying now!...
Please not repeat your words again and again, but answer my question.

Such as the case, Liang Sicheng and Huang Wanli,

Please answer us, what's their deceitful, malious, and evil political views?

And just like your harassment, It is the virus to continue to destry our least traditional Chinese culture.

How can you assure
your New China's ideaology is right?
Your simple chinese character is right while Tradtional Chinese culture is wrong.
Your present hybrid the former Soviet Union political system with U.S.A economic system after Deng's reform is right while the system in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singpore is wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 10:45:33 |Display all floors
You talked about tradiational Chinese culture here,
actually,everything we really need to know is how to facing the future by inheriting the history or tradiational culture .If something is really worthwile,it will be passing down generation by generation.
All we shoul consider is how to make the tradiational  ones glow again in the modern society

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 11:00:33 |Display all floors
I agree with this idea.

Chinese need to enjoy more and more individual freedom with more wealth produced.
The level of individual freedom need to be decided by the civilization of the society.

It is ridiculous that you want a farmer of feual age to enjoy a slave's freedom of slave age.

It is also ridiculous that you want a people of modern time to enjoy a farmer's freedom of fedual age.

On the contrary,

it is ridiculous that you want a government official, the politician, of modern time to enjoy a chancellor's special rights of fedual age.

If the urgent task of Chinese is still to struggle for food, Chinese would think less about individual freedom. However, if Chinese don't worry about food, definitely, Chinese would think more about individual freedom.

Can you restrict invividual freedom of the rest of Chinese only for saving the special rights of your limited government officials, the limited politicans?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 11:04:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.