Views: 10232|Replies: 41

I am sad. [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-8 08:51:13 |Display all floors
I am sad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 08:53:51 |Display all floors
Tradiational Chinese culture was almost destroyed in Mainland China before Deng's reform. The present Chinese in this New China is the descendant of Old Chinese. But the present Taiwan, Japanese, South Korea society is more like traditional Chinese culture compare with this new Chinese society.

The present politicial system was copied from the former Soviet Union, (actually beginning from a German, Marx) the present econonmical system was copied from the present U.S.A from Deng's refrom. Even today, Chinese government is sending thousands of young  officials in government (not students) to study in Amercian local governments and society.

Okay, it's not wrong to study a lot from the most poweful countries, especially the west. But should we destroy our traditional culture? Could we learn a little from the traditional Chinese culture?

hehee..And then is my idea hinder new China's progress?

Could We do a little better after we learn the history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 08:58:29 |Display all floors
Only an ungrateful creature like you would regurgitated this slime.
Many people in China can hold different ideas and they can freely come and go..

having "different ideas" that have the mission to harm her progress and her great grandchildren..

Do you know Liang Sicheng, a world renowed Architect?
So far none of Modern Chinese architect have reached his social status in the world ...

In 1952,
Architects represented by Liang Sicheng strongly opposed the demolation of Beijing City Wall and many old buildings. The west media strongly supported him that time.

In 1953
Most Chinese government officials agreed, the departments of central government should locate in the center of Beijing, and buil high buildings around forbidden city to fodge a striking atmostphere  against this forbidden city.  

In 1955
Government officials began to accuse Liang Sicheng of hindering New China's progress. The number 1 governor of propaganda of China wrote in newspaper,
"Anything in Old China's city construction is absolutely right? e.g.  Bejing City Wall is hindering the trasportion of urban and suburban. e.g. The forbidden city was put in the center of Beijing, and this hindering the transportion of the pedestrain".

In 1958
Government officials planned to demolish many buildings in forbidden city. However, China was just suffering from the serious consequence of Great Leap Forward - the Great Famine that time. And this plan,also called by destroying the old China and building a new China, have to cease.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 09:02:48 |Display all floors
I think the government has noticed the problem. Last year, a status of Confucious was set up on the Tian'anmen Square, which shows respect to traditional Chinese cultures. In education, parents also like their children learn more traditional classics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 09:11:49 |Display all floors

Inside our New China:

Is this New China a society in relative harmony and peace or fragile now? It remind me of the word "resilient" from Japanese people after the latest earthquake and tsunami. It remind me of salt "Panic" in Mainland China.

I usually read news from 163, Baidu, and many other forums. And I seldom read any Ai Weiwei's political views from these websites. Can you find anything from Chinese major news sources and forums? I guess no.
So Ai Weiwei held a far low influence upon Chinese. Why are government afraid of this guy so much? Does this scare and lack of confidence betray the vulnerability of our New Chinese society?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 09:22:45 |Display all floors

Outside of Our New China:

Is there any good friend around us?

North Korea.
China has signed a national treaty with North Korea. Whenever there a war broke out between North Korea and any other country, China has the responsibility to attend the war.
Like the treaty between South Korea and U.S.A, like the treaty between Japan and U.S.A.

is there any other good friend?

If X guy view most of people, especially the powerful people around him, as enemies. What would you think of this X guy if he is your classmates, your co-worker, your family member? What if X guy is a country?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 09:34:49 |Display all floors
"Silencing the people is more dangerous than damming a river".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.