Author: kongque

why amerika will never win in Afghanistan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-14 10:38:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 2011-4-14 09:56

Statistically, this war isn't that big or harsh. The only problem is that the Taliban are not a uniformed force and operate the same way the IRA did...it's an insurgency. The Taliban has no rea ...

Well said.  And to add to that - skirmishes between these war lords were going on well before the US arrived on the scene.  Just look at the history and the number of civil wars and competing forces for power.  Not all of this you can blame on foreign intervention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 10:54:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 14-4-2011 12:38

Well said.  And to add to that - skirmishes between these war lords were going on well before the US arrived on the scene.  Just look at the history and the number of civil wars and competing f ...

and just who do you think is creating the conflict between them???? Little green men from mars I suppose.

Of course it is a war of small skirmishes - that is what a guerilla war is.

the Taliban are cut off from supplies - they do not have the luxury of amerika, egypt and israel supplying them now that they kicked the Soviets out - they fight with old SMLE rifles and AK-47 held together with cloth bandages - the Stingers the US gave them are all gone - they used them to shoot down the Soviets - have you ever bothered to read anything factual about the Taliban?? Obviously not.

For one thing - half of them are clinically blind after the age of 22 - this comes about from various effects of poor nutrition - this makes it pretty hard to accurately shoot any type of weapon - a few of the lucky ones who can see still have old .303 rifles that have been in country since the british had their arses kicked out years before - they are able to perform as effective snipers in the mountains - but the vast majority of Taliban freedom fighters are unable to train even if they do have a half decent submachine gun - they simply do not have enough ammunition for that luxury - so it is rare that a commander will risk men in a contact with the NATO/US forces - that is why the IED has become their weapon of choice - they are there for the long haul - and a few thousand guerilla fighters will tie up 200,000 well armed and highly trained US/NATO troops until therir Governments cannot afford to keep them in Afghanistan.

As I said - when such a poorly trained, badly armed force can resist the mightiest fighting machine the world has ever seen for so long the victory does not go to the invader - the victory is well and truly in the hands of the insurgent/freedom fighters.

Add to this the Taliban are also engaged in the usual warlord arguments and it makes their victory even greater.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 10:55:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 12:23:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 14-4-2011 02:25

you have no idea what I am TB - you only think you can label me - and of course your lack of education leads you to apply the incorrect label - the only thing I am intollerant of is idiots li ...

You have no idea what I am KQ. That's the thing. You silly boy.

The Taliban do not have the manpower for a sustained and large scale conflict, yes! Why is this? Lack of support! Obviously! Or are they just hiding the masses in a cave somewhere? Eh mr wisdom tits? Because you and I both know that a clear majority would be able to throw the Coalition out immediately, even without arms. A civilian uprising would leave the US no choice whatsoever, they aren't going to cleanse their way through it.

You've missed my point, unsurprisingly. These special forces units dressed in Afghan clothing with full grown beards aren't planting roadside bombs and using the civilian populace as cover, they're on search and destroy, recon and target designation missions in the mountains. It's a clear difference. Do Navy Seals carry out suicide attacks? Do they truly blur the difference between civilian and combatant?

And I missed the point? The war isn't over, "dude". It's not about power extension, it's about bringing the populace to the cities where the opportunities are. Idiot. How else are the US going to operate on a hearts and minds scheme based on business?  You're hopeless...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 15:27:50 |Display all floors

Pipelines,profits,plunder and opium

The Isrealhelli satellite nations occupying Afghanistan are there to protect a puppet regime that will allow
them to build a pipeline,if they haven't already done so.It gives them a reason to occupy a strategically located
region,kill the locals for sport and protect the opium crop.The ordnance and spare parts expended by the
invaders fattens the bottom lines of the merchants of death and other war profiteers.A rival culture can be
destroyed and the Satanic virtues of the Anglo Zionist led New World Order can be imposed.Have they had a
faggot parade in Kabul yet ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 18:22:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-4-14 10:55

Also think of it this way - if we were to replace both gender and race with specie, would you feel the same?

What if for black spiders it was common to kill the male after sex, wo ...

No.  I'm not going to talk about humans as spiders.  Women are human beings.  

We would not accept the same kind of behavior that we tolerate towards women if we were talking of another race.

It's beyond ridiculous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-15 12:36:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 14-4-2011 20:22

No.  I'm not going to talk about humans as spiders.  Women are human beings.  

We would not accept the same kind of behavior that we tolerate towards women if we were talking of another race ...

How can you possibly even dare to raise the issue of womens rights when you come from a country with such a shocking record of mistreating them???

surely even a tool of the establishment such as you must know that every 6 minutes in amerika a person is savagely raped, and no doubt a large percentage of them would be women.

every 24 SECONDS there is a violent crime committed in amerika - no doubt a large percentage of the victims are women.

you are a pathetic hypocrite JFenix - nothing more than a blathering fool........ go fix up amerika before you point fingers at others.......... clean up your own stinking mess and tell your idiot politicians to clean up their own mess before they point fingers at others........  
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.