Author: whereabout

India is carrying out military shopping spree [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-13 11:10:48 |Display all floors
India, Japan, Korea & maybe Taiwan are quite worried by the pace of the Chinese military modernization programme and with some spin & sh!t stirring from Uncle Sam, they will end up ing more weapons to these nations.  

This Japan & US Naval drills is more like a military equipment sales demonstration for the Japs, will the Japs buy more military hardware from Uncle Sam? Think they will as Diaoyutai is also one of the burning issue. Japan's NHK TV channel has said the drills are aimed at deterring possible naval operations by North Korea and China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 11:10:54 |Display all floors

Ah Yes ! The so called Super power...

raises minimum poverty line to 10$ a month against the UN ratio of 2$ per day where there are still 100 million plus people living behind poverty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 11:11:48 |Display all floors

ya not krystal klear at all...

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-1-12 19:08

It would be good. If you Chinese stop begging us for your business contracts in our country. We don't need to be friends of you if you think we are beggars. We have US, Russia , we don't need you

beggars...i mean your own kind outhere in the streets of munbai but not beggin others  as to beg; you are just too quik with your gun draw (PLEASE)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 11:12:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaodee at 2011-1-13 08:40 AM
India, Japan, Korea & maybe Taiwan are quite worried by the pace of the Chinese military modernization programme and with some spin & sh!t stirring from Uncle Sam, they will end up ing ...

We aren't worried. We are years ahead of China in aviation and Naval science. All you could do is to buy a Russian Varyag Aircraft carrier and refit it with your Chinese weapons copied from the stolen blueprints of US weapons. We on the other hand built our own aircraft carrier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 11:15:11 |Display all floors

have alot of respect for india...

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-1-12 19:08

It would be good. If you Chinese stop begging us for your business contracts in our country. We don't need to be friends of you if you think we are beggars. We have US, Russia , we don't need you

i dont bad mouth india at all rather then to respect em not just 'cause my xwife is indian but 'cause they are highly intelligent race of this planet earth than most of my own  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 11:16:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2011-1-13 08:41 AM

beggars...i mean your own kind outhere in the streets of munbai but not beggin others  as to beg; you are just too quik with your gun draw (PLEASE)  

Oh Mumbai is much better than any other South Asian cities. Even your ill fated allies are decades behind us in growth. There is more than one reason why India needs to treat China hostile as most Chinese are known self boasting people.

[ Last edited by manoj10 at 2011-1-13 09:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 11:18:35 |Display all floors

if you're sayin so...

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-1-12 19:16

Oh Mumbai is much better than any other South Asian cities. Even your ill fated allies are decades behind us in growth. There is more than one reason why India needs to treat China hostile as m ...

and you kno what i kno  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.