Author: chinanumber1

The Chinese military will be 5 times more powerful than the US military   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-24 12:45:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 13:25:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TrinityShemale at 2012-10-24 13:26
as for the u.s's having of enough nukes to flaten the earth in one shot?  well... i don't know how many we have. but if georgetown-u's and russian military intelligences guesstimate are sufficient enough... then that's good enough for me...

I'm not sure what your point is here, Russia has twice the amount that the US has.  My point was that it's irrelevant once the first nuke flies... every square inch of the planet will be altered at least 3 times.  Well, not counting water.

And as for the carriers, as I said, six years is my guesstimate.  You can CAD all you want, but without the experience of building them, I actually increase it to seven, maybe eight.  We had to change things all the time, and we've made many carriers.

i mean i, we, do want nice looking blonds like you, if that avatar indeed is a close likeness of you (but i doubt if you are even feminine based on the testoslerone level you are speweing) to be able to stick around for us red blooded chinaboys to feast. i mean why let good things go to waste? right?

Once again, not sure what your point is here, but that avatar IS me.  You're the second to say I'm blonde.... I'm a brunette.  And you ARE quite right... I suppose that, because I can actually carry on a conversation and stick up for my points of view, I am not feminine.  Just call me Mr. Trinity=D  I guess in China, women are supposed to be seen and not heard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 08:47:29 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-10-21 14:45
>China will be 5 times more powerful...

Well...  I for one would believe that something like that ...

I guess you mean the Bismarck and then, the Exocet that sank the Belgrano. Yep, Mrs. Thatcher got really upset and demanded that Pres. Mitterrand give her the launch codes under threat of using nuclear weapons against Argentina. "Fortunately, I gave them to her. Otherwise she would have," the French president later remarked.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 08:55:11 |Display all floors
TrinityShemale Post time: 2012-10-23 12:52
The United States has enough nuclear firepower to level the planet only one time.  Russia has enough ...

FAS.org gives a figure of five years to operational status.

There is no news of more than a second carrier and my guess is that it isn't being rushed through.

Please also note that in China, as elsewhere, concern for worker safety varies from one place of employment to the next, however there is much room for improvement, e.g. many subsidiaries of western corporations open manufacturing facilities here with outdated equipment now illegal in Europe or North America because of pollutant emissions. Then there are coal mines: China has a slew of illegal "mom & pop" mines that cut corners on safety and coal mining is notoriously dangerous anywhere. Central government has been pushing for their shutdown, but provincial governments often just follow the central governments they feel like following.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 12:08:24 |Display all floors
America.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 11:03:48 |Display all floors
U.S. will never allow other country to take the #1 seat.
So by year 2014 or 2015...U.S. will war with China...
So China will never reach 2016...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.