Author: longzhou

TWO CASES SAME BACKGROUND [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-23 05:55:41 |Display all floors

religion is to divide us all...

there aint no goddam good religion that i kno of (just whole bunch of losers that kno how to marketin their stuff)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 18:17:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-12-23 16:09
i think it is about time JF et al. stopped tzheir vicious anti-Mu Slim witchhunt. If your argument has no water other than 'they ask us to respect THEM...', then your beef really is one of the psyc ...

I don't respect religious fanatics.  Just a couple of days ago Jehovah witnesses came to my door.  I don't respect them either and they are not immigrants.  And guess what, Jehovah Witnesses don't demand that anyone respect them or to take their crazy religious views and give them legitimacy.  So why should musIims get special treatment, because that is exactly what they want - special treatment.  I don't respect the pope, yet I am supposed to take into consideration how musIims feel about their profit?  Why?  I can talk all day long of pedophile priests and how disgusting that is, but I am being asked to give musIims special status and not talk about their religion.  It's bull----.  The day I can criticize lslam like I can christainity, then I will show some respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 19:10:22 |Display all floors
And seneca - why is respect for musIIms always a one-way street?  Where is there respect for me?  My way of life?  They obviously show no respect for our culture when wearing the offensive hijab.  They obviously refuseto take into consideration how they insult us with some of their customs.  But that's 'okay' right?  Because they should have special treatment in our society and be able to be as offensive as they want and if anyone complains they pull the race card or religious freedom.  I say if musIims want to move here, they should only expect EQUAL treatment.  The same treatment I give jehovah witnesses, or other fanatics.  It's my right to be able to voice my opinion.  If I can watch cartoons and laugh openly about santa claus and jesus on stage together singing christmas carols, I should be able to enjoy a good laugh with a cartoon of the 'profit' without some nutter trying to blow up times square over it.  I enjoy the right of freedom from religion, and they are not going to take that away from me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 19:13:06 |Display all floors

Hate

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-12-23 18:17

I don't respect religious fanatics.  Just a couple of days ago Jehovah witnesses came to my door.  I don't respect them either and they are not immigrants.  And guess what, Jehovah Witnesses do ...

The fiend probably doesn't respect Pope John Paul II for his courageous stand against the brutal and
illegal Anglo Zionist assault on Iraq.The fiend gets hard ons just thinking of that savage and murderous
attack.

The founder of Jehovah's witnesses was a staunch Zionist.That explains why they are so well funded.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.