let's talk

about your deceitful cowardice
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-15 10:01:31 |Display all floors
don't plan on bringing an explosive device

OK?

hehehehe

one thing about deceivers and liars -- they should never be trusted with anything of any value, right?

Must be why you are such a low-count obsessed loser, no where to go, no place to turn, wallowing in the gutter of mind and soul

learn to sharpen your mind and perhaps someday you can learn to make a legitimate argument

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-15 10:30:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-12-15 10:01
don't plan on bringing an explosive device

OK?

hehehehe

one thing about deceivers and liars -- they should never be trusted with anything of any value, right?

Must be why you are su ...

Yeah, deceivers and liars like those who peddle junk about China having signed on to a zionist take-over of the M.E.?

Is that what your silly little book is about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-15 10:31:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-12-14 06:41

Why wouldn't they consider it?  And not everyone in the US is supportive of DU.  You know, if the damn lslamists spent just half their time and energy into diplomatic measures, something might  ...

I like the way you blame the victims. It's not the "damn" Islamists who are responsible for the use of DU, it's the damn people who are using it. It's the damn Yankees.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-15 10:37:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-12-15 10:31

I like the way you blame the victims. It's not the "damn" Islamists who are responsible for the use of DU, it's the damn people who are using it. It's the damn Yankees.

That's true.  But if you want to make a change, going the diplomatic route is the only way to effect a positive change.  That's reality.  Countries need to stand up to the US on issues like this.  What I have a problem with is people acting as vigilantes and using punishment terrorism.   It does nothing but make the problem worse.  It gives the US amunition and justifications to continue to use military means against them.  And btw, it's not the lsamists that are suffering here, it's the common people - the everyday joe that just wants to feed his family that is taking the brunt.  The fundamentalists and also the corrupt leaders seem to have no regard for them.  Feeling sorry for the 'victim' doesn't help them kyosan.  I know a little about victim mentality.  People need to feel empowered and focus on what they can do to make a positive change instead of wallowing in misery and victimization.  The 'victim' doesn't believe they have any power over their lives.  I have been a victim.  I can tell you stories of things that happened to me that would bring tears to your eyes.  I have no doubt about that.  I have learned to take responsibility for my life.  That doesn'tmean taking responsibility for the abuse, or whatever is done to you - but if you feel like a victim, you will always be a victim and nothing will ever change. If you feel like there are things you can do to effect change - that opens a whole new lease on life.  I will tell you one thing for sure - I will never ever give anyone the power to make me a victim ever again.

[ Last edited by JFenix at 2010-12-15 10:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-15 10:57:07 |Display all floors

Reply #24 Hairman's post

are you addressing me?

Who the F are you? ANOTHER GHOSTLY SNEAK? yes

I am the one who is applying direct pressure to the wound -- directly to the culprits, named and known -- too heady for your childish approach to the realities of the world around you, cry baby cry, make your Mama sigh, you're old enough to know better, oh but cry baby cry ...

you are just fartin' in the wind with too much camel piss up your arse

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-15 11:43:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 15-12-2010 12:37

That's true.  But if you want to make a change, going the diplomatic route is the only way to effect a positive change.  That's reality.  Countries need to stand up to the US on issues like thi ...

Jfunk - you really have no idea of how events led to the current problem do you.

All of your finger pointing is directed at the "islamists" as you endeavour to clear your own concience of guilt.

Do you know why muslims are now at war with the USA? From your comments it's obvious that you do not.

You rave on about "islamist terrorists" but you conveniently do not see the real terrorism at work.

Consider yourself as an innocent person trying to live your life - you go to work in a factory that is producing baby formula and powdered milk - you hate no one - you work hard to make money to feed your family - then suddenly the factory explodes around you - all of your friends and some of your family have been killed. Then you find out that the factory had been chosen as a target by some person in a far off country - someone who never bothered to take the time to check what the factory did - someone who simply chose it and sent a cruise missile to destroy it.............

You survived - minus an arm and a leg - you can no longer support your family - you cannot buy medicine when they get sick and you watch as your young children die.

You hate the person who launched that missile and you hate the country that would allow such a person to do such a thing - you want to have some way to fight back against this sort of evil that is creeping across the world - but you do not have a massive military machine at your disposal - you can only fight back in the most rudimentary way - your life now means nothing to you other than it is a potential weapon - so you strap on some explosives and you walk into a crowd of people who come from the country that launched that missile and took away all that you held dear - you die knowin that in your own small way you have fought back.........

Are you a terrorist?

Are the people of Palestine "terrorists" (oh and BTW many of the Palestinian Freedom Fighters are xtains) - are the Afghans "terrorists" - are the Iraqis "terrorists" - and how can you label Usama bin Ladin a "terrorist".

The real TERRORISTS ARE THE ISRAELI AND AMERIKAN ZIONISTS>>>>>>>

But of course you are too lame to go there - you are so steeped in guilt and shame to consider that you are part of the evil that now confronts all that is decent in the world - just as the German people could not come to terms with the evil that was growing in their midst.

Face the Future With Dignity
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.