Author: NE_Tigress

China turns out first solar-powered air conditioner [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-9 00:10:07 |Display all floors

Reply #28 youknowhat's post

bcuz a, basically, heart drug plus vodka?...

Well, I see why a doctor might be a bit reluctant to suggest something like that,

that much i do know about medicine.....
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 01:31:24 |Display all floors
Air conditioners take a lot of energy. That's why houses that are solar-powered usually don't have air conditioning but rely on good ventilation and shading for cooling.  The only way this air conditioner could be 100-percent solar-powered is if it was connected to a large external and expensive solar-array. It certainly won't run on a dinky solar-array slapped on the top of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 00:54:56 |Display all floors

Progress is photovoltaic is important

Making a car run more efficiently is great, but some day there will be no more oil to run cars at all.  If you make a solar cell operate just a tiny bit more efficiently, then that is scientific and social progress that will last until the sun no longer exists.  

And on the day when the sun refuses to shine, efficiency of solar cells will not  be our biggest problem!
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 00:57:39 |Display all floors

just chill out for me...

do you have any idea the weather in beijing and new york right now, and yawl talkin bout frigid air with me  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.