Post time 2010-12-9 08:43:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cjamesyee at 2010-12-8 17:37
ATHEISM MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Show me the mathematical proof

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 10:59:49 |Display all floors

Reply #21 kyosan's post

kongque is a light-minded lark!

He thinks he is all-knowing all-seeing and has all the answers.

Like the Islamic fundamentalists and their idiocy, he wants us to buy into a whole-people-bashing conspiracy of which he can only connect dots with supposition, hearsay and a lot of hand waving. That is about the extent to the sharpness of his lazy flabby mind.

Put your stupid Gods aside, all of them are lesser servants of the FORCE, they were created from it only as sign posts to the grade you have achieved, and the ones known to earthly man are far down the hierarchy of standards in soulful achievement. Here on this earth so many are beguiled by their minds, some of strong minds and some of weak minds, all trapped in a circular boxed-end space of limited freedom and the fear to dare move beyond it into the unknown. All of man's Gods serve the lesser aspects of the Force!

At the fountainhead of creation is not a man nor a God, not a personality, it is the cumulative energy of all that is! It creates and allows creation to exist in all its forms and all in its own self-discovery! Rewards are subtle, vices are many and only the truly valiant can pass through that energy center of such brilliant light and sound. I expect one must die first for surely it is beyond the inept and incompetent mind which has to be left behind.
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 18:31:10 |Display all floors
Gee, this thread got over a hundred view hits since I posted last, a mere six hours or so ago

did I leave you all in deep contemplation?

Most folks only live half their lives, because the brain cannot fathom the dream world, dismissing it like so many pseudo-erudite as a partial piece of undigested food or some psycho-whack analysis of the real world and it's problems. The mind has to be able to explain it or it dismisses it -- that is the crux of the problem, most are subservient to that which they can distinguish with only the experience of their mind, is it any wonder why it does not reincarnate with soul? It is a merely a tool of the shell we inhabit, like the instrument panel on the automobile.

Do you see yourself as any different in a picture than a mirror? Does your persona change when you put on your clothes? Shells.

Hahahaha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 06:29:05 |Display all floors

Reply #27 seneca's post

hehehehe

I suppose that's why teachers became exalted and the rich and famous became worshiped?

Hmmmm ...

kongque the God of Atheism?

someday, perhaps?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 14:54:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-12-8 04:29
Is it a God behind the creative force of all existence?

I'm curious what you mean by creative force. Is this "creation" you are referring to something that happened a long time ago in the past or something that is happening right now?

This is how I view creation. Everything in the physical world follows the laws of nature. There is cause and effect taking place every moment of time. The physical world is in continuous transformation, changing from one state to another. One can view the passage of every old moment as destruction of the old state and the beginning of every new moment as creation of the new state. In that sense, creation is taking place continuously at every moment of time. Every moment is distinct, though connected to other moments through causality .

[ Last edited by kyosan at 2010-12-11 12:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.