Author: cjamesyee

Swiss antagonist of minarets embraces 1slam [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-10 22:04:51 |Display all floors
He was a true Christian. He read the Bible and regularly went to church.
Now Daniel Streich, military instructor and community council member, reads the Qur’an, prays five times a day and goes to a mosque. “Islam offers me logical answers to important life questions, which, in the end, I never found in Christianity,” says Streich.   

Because he could no longer stand the “SVP’s witch hunt against Islam” Streich left the part two weeks ago
(around November 10, 2009) and has made his conversion to Islam become publicly known two years after his conversion.
Now he’s participating in the building of the new Civil Conservative Democratic Party in the canton of Freiburg.
The former churchgoer is vehemently against the minaret initiative: “If the initiative passes, it will be an absolute deep blow for me.
I would have to ask myself, why I applied myself professionally and politically for over 30 years for this political system.”
In contrast, Switzerland urgently needs more mosques. “It is not worthy of Switzerland to force Muslims to practice their faith in back alleys.”

余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 22:31:18 |Display all floors
Indeed this is a sign of Allah's mercy on Islam as the leading politician of Swiss people's party and a Leading opposer of Minarates on Swiss Mosques has converted to Islam. " Subhan Allah ".

They can try to oppress the Truth by Banning the Minarates by Banning Hijab but it would not stop Islam but add into the Number Converting into it.
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 22:38:38 |Display all floors

Warte, warte nur ein Weilchen, bald kommt Haarmann auch zu dir.....

Sorry,just came into my mind.....pork------>butcher----->CJ---------->Haarmann
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 23:02:57 |Display all floors

First I was like....- then I lol'd

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-12-10 22:38
Sorry,just came into my mind.....pork------>butcher----->CJ---------->Haarmann

Sorry, needed my while to get it, oh yeah, how I remember it now

just love the song.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 23:11:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-12-10 23:02

Sorry, needed my while to get it, oh yeah, how I remember it now

just love the song.

Well, an old song....if it wasn't for my father I also wouldn't know it. He sang it from time to time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 23:15:05 |Display all floors

Allah ist groß,Allah ist maechtig...

...nur leider nicht groesser als 1 Meter 60^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 23:29:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-12-10 23:11

Well, an old song....if it wasn't for my father I also wouldn't know it. He sang it from time to time.

Oh, I still heard it in school, as far as I can remember.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.