Author: cjamesyee

Swiss antagonist of minarets embraces 1slam [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-9 12:58:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-12-8 02:30
IsIam is just the opposite of what you say here....just read what CJ spams here all the time and his opinion about "infidels". The IsIam he and others preach is an intolerant one... ...

Sure there are intolerant people in Islam but certainly not all of Islam is intolerant. I don't know about the other forms of Islam but Iv'e read about Sufi Islam (Sufism) and from what I've read it seems to be an extremely tolerant religion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 13:39:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-12-8 23:58

Sure there are intolerant people in Islam but certainly not all of Islam is intolerant. I don't know about the other forms of Islam but Iv'e read about Sufi Islam (Sufism) and from what I've read ...

Sufi are extremely tolerant and good hearted.... much in the same way that early Christians were; it is usually the case for people who are persecuted.

It is only when those groups become the majority or gain power that they lose their way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 13:53:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 14:10:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-12-9 00:53

wrong.......................................it is only when m.uslims can escape the domination and death embrace of the Crusaders...escape their victimhood and prisons that they can bebome to ...

When the west threw off the shackles of theocratic rule, soon after the crusades..... Muslims picked them up and put them on.

They key is not in the hands of the west.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 14:16:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-12-8 20:56
No,a real miracle would be if moozöims would lead in science,economics etc....now THAT WOULD REALLY BE A MIRACLE^^

Funnily enough, they used to.
Arabs invented Algebra and taught a lot of science and mathematics to our European ancestors.
Sadly many of their societies then descended into the dark ages of intolerance and fundamentalism.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 14:28:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-12-8 22:53

wrong.......................................it is only when m.uslims can escape the domination and death embrace of the Crusaders...escape their victimhood and prisons that they can bebome to ...

But they are tolerant though. Tolerance is one of the their core teachings.

Now to me, tolerance does not mean accepting to be controlled by imperialists. But it certainly means accepting others in your society who do not harm anyone, including people of other religions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 14:30:45 |Display all floors
As mosques have been demolished in Israel, Iranian Jews are free to worship in their synagogues.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.