Views: 2506|Replies: 11

Glenn Beck: ten percent of Muslims are terrorists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-7 16:26:01 |Display all floors
Does what he said makes sense?
( From Huffington Post) Glenn Beck said he thinks ten percent of all Muslims are terrorists.

As ThinkProgress pointed out, Beck's estimate would mean that roughly 157 million Muslims in the world are terrorists.

Speaking on his radio show Monday, Beck decried the relative lack of coverage that the news media is giving to the figures he discusses day after day on his radio and television shows.

"We have revolutionaries here in America speaking about an open violent revolution and no one will cover it!" Beck said. "Would they cover it if you had tape of Al Qaeda saying they're going to get out in the streets, they want violence? Of course you would!"

Beck surmised that the media don't think that the threats he describes are sufficient enough to cover seriously. However, he said, they should look at the havoc a relatively small number of "Islamic terrorists" had caused:

"What is the number of Islamic terrorists? 1 percent? I think it's closer to ten percent but the rest of the PC world will tell you, 'oh no, it's miniscule.' Well, OK, let's take you at your one percent. Look at the havoc one percent of Muslims causing in the rest of the world. You don't think one percent, half a percent of people here in the United States of radicals, of people who want to violently overthrow the government of the United States, is a problem?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 17:14:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cindy1225 at 2010-12-7 16:26
Does what he said makes sense?
( From Huffington Post) Glenn Beck said he thinks ten percent of all Muslims are terrorists.

As ThinkProgress pointed out, Beck's estimate would mean that roughl ...

No suprise about Glenn Becks comments Jewish Zionist come to mind?

all politcal demands aired over the U.S tv networks are made by Jewish Zionist senators but as usual people are stupid and wont say anything for fear of the power of the A.D,L otherwise known as the Anti_Defamatory League.
Hillary Clinton another one telling the Chinese what to do, all of you people had better wake up before it is too late.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 17:30:23 |Display all floors
Glen Beck is an idiot.  He says outrageous things to drive up the ratings of his show.

I would be interested in seeing a study on how many musIims support terrorism.  It's pretty shocking when you talk with some immigrants and they talk of bin Laden as a hero and claim, like others on this board, that the jews were responsible for 9/11.  MusIims scare me as they seem so brainwashed.  Maybe the better figure is 10% of musIims actually have enough of a brain left that they can think critically and for themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 17:52:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-12-7 17:34
Who the fook is Glenn Beck?

Why is he mentioned in this World affairs section; the non-entity?

He's just another nutter that has a radio show catering to the right-wing american nutjobs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 18:09:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-12-7 17:58

Thank yo Fenix!

I've to admit I've never come across him before this.

See, the World is not all America's after all.
He may be big over there, but he's nuffin here.     ...

Depends on what you think of 'big' - lol.  I think the majority of americans think he is a blowhard.  Someone NOT to take seriously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 18:39:17 |Display all floors

Inside Job

C*unts like this ought to be executed.9/11 was an inside job.Anyone stating otherwise is an effing bastard
and a liar.Many people think that the SADM based on the sub kiloton W54 warhead was used to
pulverise the towers.I have provided documentary evidence that stocks of the W54 pits were held at the
Pantex plant in 2001 and that irregularities in their movement was noted.

And lets not forget that Bush and Ohbummer are the terrorists.Or Deir Yassein and numerous other acts
of Israeli terrorism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 10:23:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-12-7 05:39
C*unts like this ought to be executed.9/11 was an inside job.Anyone stating otherwise is an effing bastard
and a liar.Many people think that the SADM based on the sub kiloton W54 warhead was used  ...

Glenn Beck is a Conservative Anglo Conspiracy Nut who makes his financial living through hate and misinformation......... other than being Anglo and rich, I see little difference between the two of you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.