Author: timbatu

Atheists Fear Persecution in the US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-4 02:51:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-1-4 02:41

The profound persecution of nonreligious Americans is real and severe.

lol

Why have I never felt persecuted then?  People are allowed to say they don't respect my beliefs.  I'm cool with that.  I also want to be able to say, I have no respect for theirs.

I wouldn't call that persecution.  You are ridiculous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 02:52:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-4 02:51

lol

Why have I never felt persecuted then?  People are allowed to say they don't respect my beliefs.  I'm cool with that.  I also want to be able to say, I have no respect for theirs.

I w ...

Because you are a profound Christian ... look at your track of posts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 02:54:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-1-4 02:52

Because you are a profound Christian ... look at your track of posts.

How can I be christian if I don't believe in god?  I don't see anything in my posts that contradict my spiritual beliefs (or lack thereof).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 02:57:24 |Display all floors
Tell me again about the persecution.  Give me specifics.  Just how do I get persecuted for not believing in god?  Do you get pulled over more by the cops if you have a darwin sticker on your car?  Would I not get a job promotion due to my non-religious beliefs?  Do you know how much religion NEVER enters the conversation in my business dealings or just in everyday talk?  How do people even know what I believe in or don't so they can persecute me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 03:51:33 |Display all floors

lol - did Timbo post this on yahoo answers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 10:03:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-4 02:57
Tell me again about the persecution.  Give me specifics.  Just how do I get persecuted for not believing in god?  Do you get pulled over more by the cops if you have a darwin sticker on your car?   ...

Repeatedly, living in the US workplace requires mass public prayer and worshiping Ghod. From graduation ceremony to football games, public prayers and Christian worshiping are mandatory, or you risk to become an outcast. No, there is no respect of diversity. There is only white-supremacy and forced Christian proselytizing. The religious bigotry and intolerance are profound in the United States. There is no space for not believing their lunatic deity, namely the nonexistent God. It is reinforced by the US media and law reinforcement - yes the Police.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-25 14:09:46 |Display all floors
The persecution is real.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.