Author: firstcause

Muslim man brutally bashed in US jail [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-2 04:23:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2010-12-2 03:56
I  think until recently the  the Muslims in US Jails were Black Muslims.....not real Muslims....Most of the Jail house Muslims go back to eating Pork when they get out...

Yeah, you're right about that.  Had to look up that peice by Pryor - hilarious.  He was talking about his film with Gene Wilder.  

This part is golden:
It made my heart ache, you know, to see all these beautiful black men in the joint.  Goddam; the warriors should be out there helping the masses.  I felt that way, I was real naive.  Six weeks I was up there and I talked to the brothers.  I talked to 'em, and...[Looks around, frightened]...Thank God we got penitentiaries!  I asked one,"Why did you kill everyone in the house?" He says "They was home"...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 05:30:43 |Display all floors

Sick

The Fiend and Snipped Sammy are sick Zionist animals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 05:54:13 |Display all floors
I put in that last quote with you in mind.  The naivette is just stunning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 06:05:34 |Display all floors

Jews

They ought to have jailed the Jews that created the bomb.Einstein,Szilard,FDR,Truman,Oppenheimer,Serber,
Rossi,Fermi,Segre,Teller,Feynman,Bethe,Frisch,Peierls and others too numerous to list.Washington state
that created the plutonium that incinerated Nagasaki is facing radioactive poisoning from the Hanford plant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 06:13:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-12-1 11:20

I think that is an appropriate response because JFenix's comments in this thread don't deserve a response. The only thing I'm going to say is that we aren't all as bad as her folks. Please don't judge all Americans on what this person says.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 06:25:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-12-1 12:53
 ... The double musIims are the ones you have to worry about - they can't wait to get to allah and want to take as many mf's with them.  lol  That was way back in the 70's, way before there was any kind of stigma on lslam in this country.

Of course there was stigma on Islam in the 70's. The "joke" itself proves that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 06:51:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-12-2 06:13

I think that is an appropriate response because JFenix's comments in this thread don't deserve a response. The only thing I'm going to say is that we aren't all as bad as her folks. Please don't  ...

Are you kidding me?  Are you going to deny what happens in our prisons?  Yeah, they are a place full of rainbows and kittens.  NOTHING bad ever happens there.  They are all full of nice decent folks.

Give me a break.  In prison you are likely to be raped, beat up and even killed.  It's not a nice fact, but it's still a fact.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.