Author: middleway

New Evidence That White Man Lived in China Before the Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-1 17:44:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2010-12-1 17:40

da bi zi - lan yan jing not so rare - many Russian mixed in blood also when Mongols spread right across to Europe they brought back many women from there.

It does not prove that anglo peop ...

not so sure it's russian,
but many have chinese features, although blue eyed blond.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-1 17:45:42 |Display all floors
Here.
blue.eyed_girl.jpg
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-1 18:14:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 1-12-2010 19:42

Look up the Tocharians. Redhaired mummies have been found in west China....

The dates of the deaths and interment could provide some insight into the travels of various nomads etc into the region. Could well have been some of the Vikings who went far and wide - warriors who went where they pleased.

There are many accounts of fierce red haired warriors sailing strange boats up the inland water ways of many countries - lost? perhaps - did not bother them they just went where they could.

Our world is filled with mysteries - and I would never dare to doubt that many nomads traversed the Asia lands during the many thousands of years of human endeavour. We are a very inquisitive life form and we are always keen to see what is over the next hill or on the other side of the ocean.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-1 18:18:10 |Display all floors

dang! why is my post stuck in the filter for so long

no bad words or anything???
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-1 18:20:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 1-12-2010 19:45
Here.

Please do not post pictures of young children on the forum - paedophiles are lurking every where and if you read the sick comments from some forumites about making other forumites daughters pregnant you will understand the need to be carefull.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-1 18:34:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middleway at 2010-11-30 03:43 AM
Archaeologists digging in central China have found evidence of Anglo Saxons (white man) existing in China during and BEFORE the appearance of Peking Man and up to the time of Zhenpiyan culture. It  ...

glad our brain scrubbing effort is showing some results -- the western barbarians finally want to be chinese.

well chinese history started 5000 years ago when we stopped being barbarians and started to rely on the best among us to lead us, instead of god and other superstitions.  i m glad we didn't have many white men then.

anyway, i m recording a tv documentary that does say the maya people were in china 3000 years ago.  i ll let u guys know about that story after watching the recording.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-1 18:47:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-11-30 11:39 PM

if true, it means they have been chased out of China...................................

ancestors are Great............................

those that survived and remained, probably as low-life merchants, later turned into whitemen's pets and snakes.  and the xtians among them even tried to do some genocide.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.