Author: Tsaokuohua

U.S.Aircraft Carriers into the Yellow Sea [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-29 10:36:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2010-11-29 09:12
WE'RE ALSO GOOD AT BEATING UP MORONS

I hope you are not morons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 10:49:53 |Display all floors
The Crystallization of Technology and Justice .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 11:18:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 29-11-2010 10:49
The only thing the US is good at is genocide and mass destruction. Unfortunately, those talents don't win wars.

So true - the "BIG MOUTH AND B52" syndrone has been spoon fed to them in the cradle. But like all bullies they cannot cope with any sort of level playing field........................

Cowards to the core - they have to weaken an already thrid rate opponent before they dare to attack. US political are scared of dead bodies - Vietnam taught them big lesson about that...............

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 11:21:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tsaokuohua at 29-11-2010 12:32
Majestic of team, justice of team.

Such a beautiful and tempting target - WWIII would start if something happened to this rust bucket. I wonder if they renamed it USS MAINE on the way...................

A small sacrifice for them - just like WTC..............

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 12:58:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2010-11-29 11:21
Such a beautiful and tempting target - WWIII would start if something happened to this rust bucket. I wonder if they renamed it USS MAINE on the way...................
A small sacrific ...
I do not worry they will hurt us, just as the Nantong uloss Fibers Company located in Ancient Artificial River.

[ Last edited by Tsaokuohua at 2010-12-2 01:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 13:02:47 |Display all floors
I do not worry they will hurt us, just as the Nantong Celluloss Fibers Company located at the side of Ancient Artificial River

[ Last edited by Tsaokuohua at 2010-12-2 01:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.