Author: BingSilk

I am proud to be a new member of Communist Party. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-26 19:08:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-11-26 18:45

Congratulations !
Power, corruption, riding roughshod over the rights of your fellow citizens, it's all there for the taking !

And therein lies the problem. To qualify for considerat ...

- Howard Government launched the wars against Iraq under the false pretences.

- What's the stolen generation?

- Did you forget that you are left no parties to vote for in Australia as we debated in Free Talk?

Need I dig them out for you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 19:10:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-4-3 07:08

I'm with Google on that, not the stupid Australian Labor Government policy.

See, I can think for myself, what about you, FOOL ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 19:12:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-4-3 08:23

Actually I was, in fact, referring to the policy of the Australian Labor Government as being stupid, not the actual government itself.

But since you ask, I do think the ALP government is stupid.

There are a few reasonably intelligent types, eg Gillard, Tanner (who I'd still not vote for) but then you have total clowns like Stephen Conroy, Stephen Smith and the utter fukkwit Wayne Swan.

The Australian electorate voted by a few percentage points in favour of the ALP government.
By definition half the population is "above average" intelligence and half is below.
I believe that, in the main, the half which doesn't vote for the ALP is the more intelligent half.

You will find that half of China's population is below average intelligence, and half is above as well.

The Labor government promised to repeal some unpopular policies and introduce some "green" initiatives.
In that they have failed. They have not wound back entirely one particular unpopular policy and their great green initiative turned out to be a total and utter cockup which has resulted in the accidental deaths of insulation installers and burned down houses from improper installation of insulation.

Hopefully Australians will get the message and those few people who had a temporary intelligence lapse will see the errors of their ways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 19:37:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-11-26 20:53
' Communist party '  it might be in theory, Communist state it ain't.   You have a low-tax business friendly economy based on the success of Hong Kong and pro-Capitalist, very much so.

Based on the principles founded by British financial secretary John Cowperthwaite.  A hero in HK and now China.n  ...

Absolutely right, St George.
It took Britain to prove that a western free market economy, with personal freedoms and ordinary people, be they Chinese, British, Indian or whatever, could achieve personal and economic success in the right environment.

Mainland China realised the error of their ways in the economic area, but still haven't cottoned on to the fact thatthe personal and political freedoms are required to drive innovation.
All they can do at the moment is steal and copy, jeez, they even stole the political ideas from Marx, a German, and the brutal totalitarianism from Stalin, another European.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 19:53:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-11-26 19:37

Absolutely right, St George.
It took Britain to prove that a western free market economy, with personal freedoms and ordinary people, be they Chinese, British, Indian or whatever, could achi ...

Western free market econnomy?

You are joking.  

- Obama is promoting economy protectionism by no means.

- Australia thwarts Chinese investment in Australia.

- Personal freedom? A Brit wrote an email to Obama but he was banned to access to the US for life.

Chinese economy is very sucessful, while the West is whimpering about the big depression after one after one country bankrupts.  I wonder whether the Euro will crash and burn soon.

China is the No. 1 creditor of the US.  

Western mode is a failure.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-11-26 08:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 20:14:46 |Display all floors
Bingsilk,

what is your duty and what are your rights as member.

Give us an example, how it is changing your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 20:37:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.