Author: gaiacomm

GO North Korea!!!!Go!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-30 04:37:29 |Display all floors
Simple solution.  Kim Jong Il will die soon of old age and his son has to have an "accident".   I'd take the risk that whoever rises to power after these two are gone has to be better than what the North Koreans have now....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 06:47:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2010-11-30 04:37
Simple solution.  Kim Jong Il will die soon of old age and his son has to have an "accident".   I'd take the risk that whoever rises to power after these two are gone has to be better tha ...

That will not happen... sorry..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-1 04:25:29 |Display all floors

seriously, canada man

Before you start preaching on a soap box about the "inherent" superiority of "freedom....please note that "communism" is an economic term, and "democracy" is a socio-political term. They are not comparable.

So, your "global communism" is not a direct opposite of "global democracy". Try "dictatorship", or "authoritarianism" as the direct opposite to "democracy". Go to a real school and finish it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 07:05:42 |Display all floors
{:soso_e168:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 07:28:35 |Display all floors
Korea is a country that is being occupied by a bunch of Western thieves divided by 30,000 killers. The only that is making the South part of their country prosperous is because their Northern brothers had been able to keep the thieves from the US at bay.

Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Iran, Syria, and Northern Korea were the thieves in the U.S.'s target to invasion. When the U.S. thieves started bombing and killing Iraqis, Northern Koreans started testing their nukes and long range missils. I didn't understand the Koreans then, but now I do. Since Vietnam, the thieves in the U.S. only attack weak nations and only when they used the U.N. to make sure countries they planned to atttack are helpless without any WMD to defend themselves. The Koreans testes their weapons was a way to tell the thieves to accept peace and keep them at bay so the Koreans can live in peace.

The Koreans are doing the right things when it comes to protect their national sovereignty.  Iraq, Libya, and Syrians are being targeted by the thieves in the U.S. because they are doing the wrong thing.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 10:04:36 |Display all floors
Nice post...Long live North and South Korea..may they unite soon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 22:07:51 |Display all floors
An opinion...will be noted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.