Author: vivian0102

Loyal do.g [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-22 22:56:50 |Display all floors
I hope the owner will be kind to it
I am touched by the 's loyalty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 06:15:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ring_001 at 2010-11-22 02:01
[D o g]s are born to be loyal. i hope i could have one, too. but my  house is too small to afford it. what a pity.

I have a pomeranian. He weighs only about 5 kgs and some are even smaller than that. He doesn't eat much or take up much space. He's a really good companion and follows me around all the time. The only problem is sometimes he barks too much. If there is someone outside the house he lets me know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 11:40:15 |Display all floors

kyosan: your barking

You can train your  to stop barking.
1. Put him in a situation where he barks.
2. When he barks, right away, throw a tightly bound bunch of old newspapers onto the ground beside him.

The sudden "bang" of the newspaper hitting the ground will startle him. He will not like it. But, he will quickly make the connection that barking causes this sudden "bang". It takes about 30 times over a couple of days and the  will stop. If there is a big emergency, like a burglar coming in the house, he will still bark. But he will stop being one of those s that just bark all the time.

Maybe I should add this to the SUPER HAPPY FUN TIPS. After all, many people have this problem with their , or their neighbours .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 16:06:13 |Display all floors
Anyway, it is just a , and it just did something usual among s...
MSN: andylau913@live.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 10:57:14 |Display all floors

Lovely

I hope I will have a  like this
Discount  Show Tickets, China Travel Service, Flights booking, vechicel rental

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 18:37:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pullmyfinger at 2010-11-23 11:40
You can train your  to stop barking.
1. Put him in a situation where he barks.
2. When he barks, right away, throw a tightly bound bunch of old newspapers onto the ground beside him.

The sudde ...

Your idea is very good and does not physical threaten the d o g.

You should be"Animal Psycologist"    
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.