Views: 10674|Replies: 19

Loyal do.g [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-19 15:50:33 |Display all floors
After separating with its owner for 40 hours by the blaze, a golden retriever has now been reunited with its owner, thanks to the netizens who kept posting its photos and firefighters who took care of it after the deadly tragedy. The do.g waited for its owner outside the appartment weeping.

Firefighters said the do.g would hardly eat anything after they took it back to their dorm. But it started eating after meeting the family on Wednesday

[ Last edited by vivian0102 at 2010-11-19 03:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 15:52:31 |Display all floors
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 11:08:26 |Display all floors
incredible...
acts more like  a human being is a breaking news.
it is like "it is news while the man bites a ."
MSN: andylau913@live.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 16:45:31 |Display all floors
I was move by a novel about  totem !

It's about the loyal !
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-21 11:19:47 |Display all floors
I  want to have a   just like golden retriever ,   in this society , we are  hardly to find  a real friend . so the  
will be the best friend with us .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-21 15:01:02 |Display all floors
I also had a  d o g  who was just as devoted -  Black Labrador Retriever. I was 8 to 14 years of age.
At my home, our house had a window which extended to the floor. My  d o g  always watched for me out of that vwindow.
Everyday when I came home for lunch and after school, my  d o g  watched and waited for me everyday.
Somehow he new when to go to the window to watch for me.
I've no idea how he new.
When I entered the house he was so excited. Jumping on me licking me. After he got his "pets and scratches", he would lie down at my feet
and have a nap as I ate my lunch / dinner.
In his sleep he would dream and make little puppy sounds and his feet would wiggle.
Most best and devoted friend I ever had. No person has ever compared to that  d o g.
He was the best . . .  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-21 22:57:31 |Display all floors

Lets get a BAAAWWWW thread happening

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.