Author: cindy1225

Christian woman receives death sentence for blasphemy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-13 20:12:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-13 19:56
At this point, is this kind of news even shocking anymore?  And yes, they are savages for giving this woman a death sentence over nothing.

If the Pakistani judges are savages,  I would say all Americans are the most atrocious barbarians.

- How many years did you make the black slaves?

- How many Iraqi innocent civilians were killed by Ajmerians?

- How many native Americans started their Trail of Tears?

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-11-13 08:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 20:13:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-11-13 20:07

Most of the fellow forumites are educated and civilised, except for a tiny of scum of the earth, who upload a load of rubbish and foul words. For example, someone posted a swaggering amount of spam posts as many as 45 per day.

I have answered the question about whether she deserves death for blasphemy in black and white.  Only retarded monkey failed to read it.

Okay, I can do you a favour, and give you a lesson again.

For that woman's belief, she deserves the capital punishment. Her God is supposed to be omnipotent, so the punishment is under the behest of her God.  If you don't agree with this, give the Pope a buzz, and challenge him why the God fails to save the life of the woman.

All citizens in this nation are subject to the laws.   She clearly wanted to challenge the sacred laws of Pakistan.

See, for calling me a retarded monkey you already  excluded yourself from the club of the civilized and with your statement about god,omnipotence and the other rubibsh also from the club of the educated^^ "Sacred laws of Pakistan"......
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 20:13:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-11-13 20:07
For that woman's belief, she deserves the capital punishment. Her God is supposed to be omnipotent..

This is crazy talk.  It's the same god.  You are saying christians deserve capital punishment just because of their beliefs?  You do know that mohammed himself was christain, just as jesus was a jew.  They are all a part of the abraham trilogy.  And it's all crazy.  That doesn't mean I think people deserve to die just because they believe in the abraham fairy-tales.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 22:09:09 |Display all floors
Typical religious news. Surprised it was even so uncommon to make headlines.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-13 23:01:26 |Display all floors

Pakistan is light years ahead in science and development

Astonishing growth and prosperity

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-11-14 19:29:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-11-13 09:39

It depends.

What we agree with  about some issues matter, it only matters in this BBS.

What you agree with about some  issues matter, it only matters in the USA.

In other words, don ...

I hope we can have Grandchildren one day, my lovely

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-14 20:04:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-11-13 22:57
This dumb Pak woman was asking for it; and deserves her punishment!  

insane.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.