Author: timbatu

Google's Racial Bias in Factual Data [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-21 04:33:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-21 04:30
I know a lot about google.  It's my business to know how google works.

Then, do you still claim Google uses a program to screen videos?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-21 04:41:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-1-21 04:33

Then, do you still claim Google uses a program to screen videos?

I'm sure they do.  Google has made a car that can drive itself.  They have the best programmers in the world.  Not to mention the googleplex is THE working paradise for geeks.  I mean, what geek is not in awe of google and how they work?  Do you know employees get free meals?  Can wash their clothes at work?  Are allowed to create pet projects of their own and work on them during work hours?  It's almost unbelievable how good they treat their programmers there.  Anything they can automate, they will.  That doesn't mean that humans are not used, but the first line of defense is in the programming.  No way could they afford to staff someone to watch every video getting uploaded to youtube.  Especially considering that it is a free service.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-21 04:41:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-21 04:41

I'm sure they do.  Google has made a car that can drive itself.  They have the best programmers in the world.  Not to mention the googleplex is THE working paradise for geeks.  I mean, what gee ...
-

I happen to know a group of people work for Google. Yes, they hire humans to do that and they also censor comments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-21 22:27:15 |Display all floors
The shocking reality of racist Google!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 01:24:30 |Display all floors
Understanding the approach of JFenix

The real face of Blue and JFenix is radical.

JFenix is a profound racist. JFenix has repeatedly supported the racist US Chinese Exclusion Act. He is profoundly violent and Christian. JFenix has repeatedly pledged that all Ms are disgusting and they deserve to be eliminated from the face of earth. The mindset of JFenix is a truthful reflection of the preachings of the contemporary Protestant churches in the US. The ideology of JFenix is very similar to that of Adolf Hitler. JFenix realizes it from time to time, this is why he tries all he can to spell deceptions and smoke.

If you go to check his arguments in my US Visa Bulletin thread, you realize this. JFenix has not a shred of sympathy for the Chinese people who are discriminated. JFenix has only one goal in that thread: to distract, deceive and water-down the issue. The US Visa Bulletin is a US Federal Law of discrimination that singles out the Chinese. In the racist and fearful mind of people like JFenix, such shocking fact is not a problem to be solved. JFenix has found an array of untrue excuses, from the US fear of commy, to the false data he manufactures. His goal is to protect his regime - a White Christian regime - and to ensure his own interests as the privileged group in the White Christian regime. People like JFenix grow up in churches that preach racial segregation. During his course of growing up, the race-line based mentality only become reaffirmed - obviously because JFenix will practice racism and this creates his conflicts with minorities.

I would like to invite everyone NOT to take what JFenix say seriously. What JFenix says, are obviously nothing but smoke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 21:01:46 |Display all floors
Shame to racist Google.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 21:27:15 |Display all floors
This behavior is so common in the West that even not drawn attention enough to be a front-page news. It is trivial.

For example, last sunday in London, a friendly soccer game between Brazil and Scotland, a German fan who was watching the game threw a banana toward an afro-Brazilian player.

the British press reported the fact but gave little meaning saying it was not an act of racism.

Racism was just the South-African apartheid. Just it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.