Author: blueskies88

I am not at war with anyone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-7 02:55:23 |Display all floors

Reply #26 kyosan's post

Oh dear

you don't get nominated unless you pass the acid test

didn't you know?

you can't even get a political party to back you if you don't clear the good 'ol boy test

go spend some time in the process and find out for yourself, my man

you can bet, if you ain't wanted the media of JFenix will bury you
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-7 02:58:53 |Display all floors
the Tea Party was so desperate they collected O'Donnell in Delaware -- dumb enough to be controlled but couldn't even pass the stoopid test

and the media cut the nut to pieces

Lessee, now what's the minimum dollar cost of running for governor, senate or congress?

????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-7 10:47:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-11-6 11:55
Oh dear

you don't get nominated unless you pass the acid test

didn't you know?

you can't even get a political party to back you if you don't clear the good 'ol boy test

go spend some ti ...

I know that what I said was idealistic and will probably never happen.

I agree with you; the media has a lot of control over who wins. If they don't like you they can bury you or present you as not being a serious candidate.

If you don't belong to one of the two major parties your chances of winning are almost zero.

[ Last edited by kyosan at 2010-11-6 11:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-7 15:36:40 |Display all floors

Reply #31 kyosan's post

Ain't it sad?

What a mess! The monster has control of every process. Greed, power and vice have displaced honest virtues in every mechanism and gear of the big giant soul-crunching machine of the power brokers for everyday men and women. It churns out a product of lust and disgust, creating a conditional disease devoid of love and honor. We are fed the toxic waste of its gnarled lubricants, leaving us a restricted diet of despair, uncertainty and fear.

When the creative blessing of the internet came along, there was a glimmer of hope; but as time marches on, the monster has even and already wrapped its mechanical soul-less lips around it. Now the schemers and planners want a new internet, a faster internet and a ball and chain around the neck, legs and feet of every subscriber -- a monthly charge to access the electronic universe made available from honest engineering and the gifts of earth and fusion. It is not enough their minions spam the information available with garbage but have utilized their might to track, sneak and trash anything they don't want served-up.

A change alright, the printed word is as good as dead, so is the radio and soon enough television broadcast across the air ... and now the cable companies are crying wee wee wee all the way home. -- Why pay 80 bucks a month for cable or satellite television and radio when you can find greater entertainment on the internet? The next most essential comfort to shelter, food, gas, water and electricity is the money paid in subscription for your 'service' -- a cheap modem, some ancient wiring and a big old clunky server. The cost is to sign the paper full of nonsense created through a passel of paper contracts derived from shark-toothed, drooling, big corporate wise-guy attorneys. You sign your soul to the ever-lastin' month by month enslavement on a year-long basis, over and over again. The monster has its foot on our necks and we are pinned to the ground! The same old milling grind that has been grinding the same kind of gruel already in every other 'service' to the slaves to its lust, whose ugly corporate monster pulls and pushes the blind and forlorn around every day and every damned month, best made-up with year-long servitudes signed in invisible blood.

Yes, where is the place where voices can express a call for immediate release from the monster?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-7 15:41:49 |Display all floors

chip chop, clippity-clop!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-7 15:50:08 |Display all floors

Grinning slithering banksters and their big corporate pals lash the long bloody whip across the backs of those they have held in place with a long big stick!

BUT, that earthly fuel and free fusion is just as much ours as it is theirs!

Oh no we cannot reach its riches, we are pushed and pulled by the soul-less stick, stuck there in the back of our little heads

SO we dance to the crack of their whip!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-7 15:55:37 |Display all floors
Indeed

HOOK me up, dead-man!

Life is good!

Ain't no fleas on me, just this laser beam in my head!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.