Author: blueskies88

I am not at war with anyone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-6 01:44:39 |Display all floors

Reply #6 St_George's post

An American revolution is absolutely impossible -- you really are deluded!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-6 03:46:56 |Display all floors
I am absolutely certain you dont read and digest posts before you reply to them.

The working classes-thats the great majority-are very similar anywhere in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-6 03:51:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-11-6 01:44
An American revolution is absolutely impossible -- you really are deluded!

Thats pretty much the same thing as my saying it aint gonna happen anytime soon  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-6 04:08:32 |Display all floors

at war what war...

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-11-5 11:58
I was born American.

My family values, taught to me at my Mother's knee, are to stay out of everyone's problems. Life has too much to offer to be entangled in the affairs of others.

I am a fi ...

try to make yourself look good in here or what...is this another tactic of yours to become famous...FYI most of us already have done so before you even registered in this CD-forum  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-6 04:28:55 |Display all floors

St. George

Perhaps you're correct, but now you make me feel like JFenix!

And I reckon I am just as ready as she to take-up a fight!

Originally posted by St_George at 2010-11-6 01:39
They could correct their government if they reall wanted to as could we.

I honestly don't think 'they' (you now qualify that term with a greater explanation of which you missed in your short snappy post -- you expect me to understand what you did not portray in your writing, though it may have very well been in your thoughts)  ... could correct their government at all, at anytime; and I DO think 'they' (I mean most Americans)  really wanted and still want to change their government!

Obama was swept into government promising CHANGE!

Two years later, he explains to Jon Stewart on The Daily Show that his administration had to work with what they were given, introducing some changes in Heath Care, for instance that we all really wanted, while trading away any hope of a separate system when his administration, Nancy Pelosi and all went right to bed with the big insurance companies which he reckoned two years before, were the causative agents of all that was wrong with American heath care.

The monster is way too big to be moved, at best it can be poked to concede only a grunt, but the cost is not just the drooling drip it slathers upon the disturber with a certain slathering mark of future total consumption of that very annoyance!

Obama called it progress, because we got a few concessions -- now his lame duck government may undue all of that and leave us with the monster's tongue tickling our ears.

He claimed 'financial reform' but JP Morgan Chase still boasts its largest asset as derivatives (the toxic mortgages re-wrapped in a package with a magical name) and that remains un-regulated, awaiting for Jamie Dimond, et. al. to tell the what 'change' will be acceptable!

The Americans wanted out of war -- that was a widespread common theme, but now the monster is looking lusfully at not just Iran -- dare they make a stupid move, but now Pakistan has found itself on the chief's possible preparation of American consumption.

There is nothing new under this sun!

But the machine is refined and honed and irretrievably integrated into the very heart beat of everyone's desperate lives!

:)

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2010-11-6 04:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-6 04:31:23 |Display all floors

Reply #11 NYChinatown's post

Nope, it's just another tactic to pick a fight with everyone!

I got tired of seeing all the 'cut and paste' of the news we already read if we were at all ever interested.

Now, don't you feel USED?

and ain't I a stinker?

NYChinatown is a SUCKER!

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2010-11-6 04:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-6 04:38:38 |Display all floors

Furthermore

I'm not at all interested in the notoriety

but I did have to figure out someway that would get something posted ... my controversial posts and threads don't seem to have a chance past the chopping block.

Do you dare accuse me of being a 'chairman', NYChinatown? Forget about it! I sure don't have the time nor the interest ...

Baiquen noted this place is for lulz, and by default, I reckon he is mostly correct.

Anyways ...

Any possibility of my 'blitzkrieg' of well trained troops, machine guns, tanks and half-tracks remain under very close scrutiny!

:)

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2010-11-6 04:49 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.