Author: NE_Tigress

Blaming China is of paranoia: Time Magazine [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-17 17:02:29 |Display all floors
Me X Time Magazine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 08:29:48 |Display all floors
joeching (a.k.a. Desaview, a.k.a. "a very beautiful garden") is a troll with many other IDs.

He is paid by his masters to jam up this forum with trash to render it unusable for any proper discussion.

So please do not reply to his trash and provocation unless you are sansukong, his official lover and mating partner.

Does anyone know how many threads here have been hijacked by this duo as their private mating ground since they came here to mate?

Hundreds? Thousands?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 15:28:46 |Display all floors

Reply #38 CDsupporter's post

If my guess is right, you are no new comer to this forum. Though you appear here as CDsupporter, you are at least a.k.a. XXXXXXXXX and a.k.a. XXXXXXXX. Whoever your the other ID's are, your reverse psychology applied here does not work anymore. You are just being planted to troll on me. A little bird tells me you are not real! Good try. Only sick people and losers employ such lowly and despicable underhand tactics. The forum-mites here in the CD know very well who are those that are capable of such unethical, dirty, unscrupulous, immoral and shady tactics. There are times, silence speaks louder than words. This is the time!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-11-22 05:34:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-3 21:53

They weren't so 'low paid' here.  Not if you were in a union and had been there for some time.  My nephew just recently lost his job.  He's been there for almost 15 years and was making decent  ...

China is now taking the lead in Solar.....I think the US will never be a manufacturing nation again..When Auto workers make $100 per hour something is wrong...... Some Cops in New York make $200,000 per year....Everything is turned upside down....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 04:24:10 |Display all floors

Reply #38 CDsupporter's post

It appears that your appearance in the CD, in relation to timing and place, is well coordinated with that of Desaview2's, so much so that it leaves little doubt who is the real person operating behind the name. On further observation, even the manner of your crudeness and unrefined mannerism and swearing are so identical that it is quite difficult to distinguish the difference between the two of you. It may as well be that this is operated by the same and one person who is capable of such filth! As such, we can guess with little room in error, who is the skunk behind the name.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.